Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,923 comments
Same week August

image.jpg

This week:

image.jpg

This hoster is DEAD this month, no sales, no rebills, no downloads NOTHING!!!!!
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

WTF is with RG?
image.jpg

...and from 2016-09-07 until today
image.jpg

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Dear partner,

We have checked your account and we confirm, that we not missed any sales for your account.

Kind regards, Alex
Rapidgator.net Support Team
[/FONT]

Of course...they not missed any sale. lol

Last edited:
hi there i want to be a referral for any one gets good profit with rapidgator or any other host except depfiles and uploaded.
i want to know the best place to publish my links-no adult material- and i'm also want to know the best place to buy rdp or vps with the remark that i'm from egypt-if place differs-.send me on PM.

thx

Last edited:
wooshare brother,could you guide me a little..where you publish your links..what you r uploading..what is the advantages of RG..i can be your referral...tell me here or on pm some hints

Last edited:
first of all i would like to say thanks for this question,

second thing i would like to say there is only one way to get good sales you should hve good terms with them :)

there is no way to get good sales if i say if you posts good contents if you do first on net your contents its a simple and normal thing.

try to make thread to make sure them you are best if you cannot proof your self than try to talk to one of your good friend who getting good sales or who having good terms with rapidgator support. and its work believe me so always go with those professional uploaders who hving websites who having experiance .

Back