Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,976 comments
Denice12 & R3hman, you both have too low monthly $$ to be praising rapidgator daily for their generosity!!! Both you and the repeated complainers are annoying .... neither complaining nor praising would help your situation get better

for me, the sales are normal .... rebills are totally gone... their number is used to be always more than the sales

overall the revenue is nearly the same or slightly increased because of the new rates as well as slight gradual increase in downloads

YbXFKN.jpg

Thats the honest opinion on the current situation

Well done antone...
But...
what do you say about their File Deletion Policy?
They remove files randomly, and they do remove files which generates rebills and they don't pay rebills from them (they don't pay removed files' rebills which is unlogical)

Denice12 & R3hman, you both have too low monthly $$ to be praising rapidgator daily for their generosity!!! Both you and the repeated complainers are annoying .... neither complaining nor praising would help your situation get better

for me, the sales are normal .... rebills are totally gone... their number is used to be always more than the sales

overall the revenue is nearly the same or slightly increased because of the new rates as well as slight gradual increase in downloads

YbXFKN.jpg

Thats the honest opinion on the current situation

Well done antone...
But...
what do you say about their File Deletion Policy?
They remove files randomly, and they do remove files which generates rebills and they don't pay rebills from them (they don't pay removed files' rebills which is unlogical)
I didn't give my own opinion on general ... I'm just stating that the revenue is still the same though the rebills are greatly affected
I don't like their rebills system as well ... & their random removal of files are obvious .... actually if they count evey rebill I brought ... I would make at least 5000-10.000$ per month ...

Back