Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,955 comments
Would someone help me about how they will pay webmoney or other services..How many days they need

Did they pay in wire transfer and how many days??

Thanks in advance

the only one who says rg is great and gives alot of sales is denice12

And ?

I have sales every day, even multiple sales many days, whats to complain about ? Payments are always on time ( I do not count 1-2 days delay as not on time )

I got all the help I ever asked for from RG. Its the only host I have stuck with for all the years since FS WU etc died.

Instead of complaining here (do you actually think that will give you more sales ? ) just switch to PPD or change host, its a free world within filehosts.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]And ?[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I have sales every day, even multiple sales many days, whats to complain about ? Payments are always on time ( I do not count 1-2 days delay as not on time )[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I got all the help I ever asked for from RG. Its the only host I have stuck with for all the years since FS WU etc died.[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Instead of complaining here (do you actually think that will give you more sales ? ) just switch to PPD or change host, its a free world within filehosts.[/FONT]

maybe you are not in their "shaving plan", but there are people who are getting sales regularly for a period of time and then weeks nothing. I have this problem too, was getting sales every day for weeks (when i worked/uploaded) and then nothing, no sale for a week or more (while my work was the same, even with more dls), so let nobody say that RG is not shaving/cheating with sales

Denice12 & R3hman, you both have too low monthly $$ to be praising rapidgator daily for their generosity!!! Both you and the repeated complainers are annoying .... neither complaining nor praising would help your situation get better

for me, the sales are normal .... rebills are totally gone... their number is used to be always more than the sales

overall the revenue is nearly the same or slightly increased because of the new rates as well as slight gradual increase in downloads

YbXFKN.jpg

Thats the honest opinion on the current situation

Back