Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,894 comments
I know the Rebills should be come on old premium plan

But why NEW sales come on the old premium plan ?

NYuO4of.png

sorry for bad english

Last edited:
Sales are bad now, earlier it was better. I got only 2 month sales last 3 days. Today no sales. Will I get sale today I don't know. Earlier people bought 3 month premium, this was good price. Now price is very high. Which host is now better on warez, rapidgator and alfafile no sales.

Is it normal to wait 1 month for Paypal payment? My payment is cleared, but it says to be sent on June 2nd...

Past month has been aweful to say the least. :cursing:

Don't know what you expect with so few DL's. You need 10x more traffic if you want proper sales numbers.

Last edited:
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Don't know what you expect with so few DL's. You need 10x more traffic if you want proper sales numbers.[/FONT]

Not true! You can have from 50 to 100 daily dls and have 1 sale at least. You dont need to have 500 dls for getting sales.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Don't know what you expect with so few DL's. You need 10x more traffic if you want proper sales numbers.[/FONT]

Not true! You can have from 50 to 100 daily dls and have 1 sale at least. You dont need to have 500 dls for getting sales.

That depend what you upload, where you post and do you got "only premium" download or free.....

Its not RG, its AF (i dont use RG and i never used)...

Its OK to me, you people work 6, 8 or 10 hours every day and you get almost nothing and i upload about 1 TB once (long time ago) and i still get that

So stop crying here that sales and rebills not working - you see that all work.

This thread will must be renamed to "complaints and crying about RG & AF" because i see that in this (and similar) thread(s) people (always same people) only cry and complain and all others who work normal (like me) just read that.....

Last edited:
It seems that even this month will not be better than the previous .

Be a fool and still wait for a miracle or slowly raise anchor and sail out to a new filehost ...

Last edited:
Back