Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,906 comments
MART

APRIL

My sales are are slowly falling and now in April they are a disaster, I really can not work for nothing or just for cigarettes !

No one new premium plan is acceptable - all are expensive wthout option for long-term files storage , with or without premium (except premium for 99$ ) our files and REBILLS will gone !

I liked Rapidgator , but they took all my options for any future work .... another month like this and I will move forever .

It is very true, the re billing lowered enough

but this is my first sale a year ($99.99)

ff8322a6f799.png

lol most stupid, it is that the sale was 'GOT'

ff8322a6f799.png

Why do you bother to cover the filenames (leaving the ext visible) while showing the one that brought you the biggest sale?
It's pretty obvious that it's not what you UP but how many ppl visit/read your threads...
Greetz:P

They removed the Visa / MasterCard as a method of payment, but think again put pay-pal. Which was of Visa / MasterCard money is returned to its balance sheet and will wait 32 days for payment. ::facepalm: :(

ff8322a6f799.png

Why do you bother to cover the filenames (leaving the ext visible) while showing the one that brought you the biggest sale?
It's pretty obvious that it's not what you UP but how many ppl visit/read your threads...
Greetz:P

Game of Thrones Magic :D

Back