Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,899 comments
Rg in a week again changed there premium plans

screenshot_567.png

RG is screwing our collective asses. I wonder how many customers would buy RG premium... They will prefer FF our UL.

Exactly, RG is now most expensive host, some of our buyers will choose to buy 1 year for UL (~85$) rather than 6 months of RG (70$)...not to mention RG 1 year premium.
Also doesn't make sense 60 days plan 30$ with no discount at all, and for 3 months 5$ discount only! It's something that will get buyers away from RG.

If 60 day is 25$, and 90 days 33$, would be more sensible...if they don't change something we will lose even our subscribers and new buyers will be rarities.

Look like, this way RG will benefit on steals from us only, with just one premium steal from us they can "earn" up to 70$ !!

RG is screwing our collective asses. I wonder how many customers would buy RG premium... They will prefer FF our UL.

Exactly, RG is now most expensive host, some of our buyers will choose to buy 1 year for UL (~85$) rather than 6 months of RG (70$)...not to mention RG 1 year premium.
Also doesn't make sense 60 days plan 30$ with no discount at all, and for 3 months 5$ discount only! It's something that will get buyers away from RG.

If 60 day is 25$, and 90 days 33$, would be more sensible...if they don't change something we will lose even our subscribers and new buyers will be rarities.

Look like, this way RG will benefit on steals from us only, with just one premium steal from us they can "earn" up to 70$ !!

yes you are right mate, Rg giving you 1 Sales after 3, 4 days 34$ . Good Cheating Plan.

2 days ago sales value of 50%. 14.99 = 7.495
Yesterday and today, the same price 14.99. but the commission is not 50%. because it was given only 6.495.
Now is 43-44%

This is rebill , Showing on your sales. but actually its rebill not new sales

Last edited:
Anyone know how to get in to contact with rg support? I have tried to send them 3 messages through the contact form but no response. It's regarding failed payments (they failed to pay me) and I chose "work with service" as topic. Please let me know if anyone know alternative ways to contact them. Thanks.

Anyone know how to get in to contact with rg support? I have tried to send them 3 messages through the contact form but no response. It's regarding failed payments (they failed to pay me) and I chose "work with service" as topic. Please let me know if anyone know alternative ways to contact them. Thanks.

Using the contact formular on their website or directly to support [at] rapidgator [dot] net or webmaster [at] rapidgator [dot] net

Back