Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,792 comments
they probably did this to encourage ppl to buy long term plans as 180days as longer plans stayed the same. But yeh price increase isn't good in any state. their 1-month plan is now among top most expensive ones !

New prices are higher and not attractive for buyers , for uploaders are so unfavorable .

With every new plan your files will be deleted after 60 days since last download , no more plans with storage as long as the premium , except with 89.99 plan.
( but , from experience , this also will be deleted like DMCA reason )

Question is why then buy premium ??? For additional 30 days storage time only ?? If someone needs for download , then much better choice is UL with 100 x more material on the net .

In last time they so much steal sales and cheat like never before and now icing on the cake with these bad new plans ... personally I don't understand Rapidgator policy , why they forced us to leave ?

Last edited:
It seems that their total sales decreased.
Then they need high price to be able to reach the same amount (as before) but with less sales.
I think this is the reason why they changed the price.

It's hard to say whether sales fell, but not as good as it once was. Suspicious is that if you add files from alfafile then a sale is from Rapidgator. Alfafile no sales. As you add other host uploaded on the mirror does not sell. The conclusion is that for those who do not promote alfafile take sold. I do not know if I'm right, but it works.

Rg again changed there premium plans.
ExvTEwU.jpg

Last edited:
Back