Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,792 comments
I also this same problem:facepalm:

Please fix the following input errors:

• ACCOUNT LOCKED FOR VIOLATION OF OUR TERMS. PLEASE CONTACT SUPPORT.

I open this link unfortunatelly. I think so that they unlocked my account. I am stupid:cursing:

Last edited:
The same. Literally their notification is so weird and "ACCOUNT LOCKED FOR VIOLATION OF OUR TERMS. PLEASE CONTACT SUPPORT."

How should I contact them???? guys
What is their contact email ?

If you have a premium RG account and use a site like real-debrid.com to download RG files you risk having your RG account banned.

Now that RG wants users to nark on sites like real-debrid/all-debrid/premiumize.me etc, they're going to be banning a lot of our accounts in the process because they're going to realize how many of us who have premium RG accounts are also linked into places like real-debrid.

This is my advice - stop using sites like real-debrid to download RG files if you already have a premium RG account.

They will ban you.

I always make a point of only using my RG account to download RG files because I have known for years that if they realize I use real-debrid, they will ban me.

As far as RG pretending that it's sites like real-debrid which are affecting our sales, that actually made me laugh. RG is the main reason why we are losing on sales because they're deliberately not reporting to us all the sales made against our files.

It's another miserable thing they've begun implementing to try to get rid of links into real-debrid etc. but with the pretense they're doing it to help us.

They're only doing it to help them generate more sales without giving us our proper share.

edit.
They've locked my account also; I just logged in.
WTF.

I see that a lot of people this same problem. Now only need wait. I think so that they unblock all good partners rapidgator premium accounts. Now stop uploading. I can't do nothing unfortunatelly:facepalm:

my account is banned

Please fix the following input errors:
LOCKED ACCOUNT FOR VIOLATION OF OUR TERMS. PLEASE CONTACT SUPPORT.

lol it gives me the same, changing host and earned more in one day xD
but will wait to fix this problem
I ban by curious lol
About the text says
anyone know what it says

The safe thing to do is NOT to download their archive.txt file - do NOT do it directly using RG nor with a debrid account.

I downloaded direct off RG with my RG account - what they may have done is set up their system so that anyone who downloads their txt file has their IP reported. If somehow they check their database of IP's to see who may have the same IP's linked into debrid hosts then they will automatically lock you out of RG.

Because I did not do anything else that could get me locked out; I had access into my RG account UNTIL i downloaded their archive.txt file and that triggered the lock out.

This upsets me a lot because I"ve never used a debrid account to download RG files. I always did it directly with my own RG account.

I've been calling their only known customer support telephone # in Cyprus and it's always busy. There must be a lot of people calling.

The safe thing to do is NOT to download their archive.txt file - do NOT do it directly using RG nor with a debrid account.

I downloaded direct off RG with my RG account - what they may have done is set up their system so that anyone who downloads their txt file has their IP reported. If somehow they check their database of IP's to see who may have the same IP's linked into debrid hosts then they will automatically lock you out of RG.

Because I did not do anything else that could get me locked out; I had access into my RG account UNTIL i downloaded their archive.txt file and that triggered the lock out.

This upsets me a lot because I"ve never used a debrid account to download RG files. I always did it directly with my own RG account.

I've been calling their only known customer support telephone # in Cyprus and it's always busy. There must be a lot of people calling.

I've called them too but it's my first time. I just can hear some words they said. What do they say via phoneline guys? I mean that's automatic utterances from their system.My english isn't so bad.
Somebody help me??

caot, I only get a busy signal. I can't get through at all. I don't get a person answering, and I don't get an answering machine. Their site says they reply in English only.

The last time I had to contact them via their website, it took them 4 days to reply to me via email (it was a paypal payment delay). A lot of people report that RG never bothers to reply to them, so I have no way of knowing if they'll reply to the PM i sent them on their site.

Last edited:
Same here account locked but I didn't download file I didn't even clicked on that link. Only copied to notepad to have it saved and closed notification...So frustrated.

caot, I only get a busy signal. I can't get through at all. I don't get a person answering, and I don't get an answering machine. Their site says they reply in English only.

The last time I had to contact them via their website, it took them 4 days to reply to me via email (it was a paypal payment delay). A lot of people report that RG never bothers to reply to them, so I have no way of knowing if they'll reply to the PM i sent them on their site.

They respond to Friday and forget about paying this week
always respond in 3, 4 or 5 working days
It's just a matter of luck
You have to be patient

I last sent them a pm concerning a paypal payout quite a few weeks ago. It's not a current pm. And yes, I know payments eventually go through, sometimes there are delays involved.

But they are never in any hurry to reply to pm's and I can't get through to them with their customer support telephone.

So now I'm upset because I've always used RG properly, never did anything wrong.

Other people are saying they never downloaded the archive.txt file but they're also locked out.

So all I can do is wait til they fix their system, or hope I can get through to them on the phone.

I don't expect they'll answer the phone because too many people are going to be calling them, so it means hoping they email me back sometime soon to say they've restored my access.

I've had my RG account for quite a few years and I've always made sure I stayed within their TOS, never did anything wrong. So now I'm very upset. I have thousands of files in my RG account and I don't want to lose access.

I'm thinking there's an error in how they set all of this up and it's accidentally locking us out of RG.

I'm hoping that's what happened, anyway.

We can only wait...

RG if you're looking at this thread, please try to fix your system and give us back acccess. We're all being locked out for no reason.

Back