Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,930 comments
If you are really L***** from wbb, u already should've guessed who I am .. It's not that hard ...
Not all sales from wbb!!... I have 2 own sites + wbb + recently teh ... I believe I'm getting at least half of the sales from my own ones...

I recently got a mail from Rg saying I will not get those 43 Usd back,now that the payment failed,they will not repay it and will not add it back to main balance,I have never come across such blunt reply and am shocked

If you are really L***** from wbb, u already should've guessed who I am .. It's not that hard ...
Not all sales from wbb!!... I have 2 own sites + wbb + recently teh ... I believe I'm getting at least half of the sales from my own ones...

SHULiBAN ?? :D

Last edited:

no, not even among those top uploaders HD3D, |Leader|, |PR0LiNK|, tinkoni, HDC0OL, Shaanig, - R O C K E R -, Mr. Bluray, Prince V3 ... all of them might seem to be making a lot of money but in reality i guess members like Flypers, Freedom35, Stephan1, public_html all of them have (30000+ topics) & regularly posting 100 topic everyday in many forums using RG only links .... i guess they make much more money than the top wbb members

Only wbb hehe.

PyEyhxr.png

"Antone" This dude is trying to get downloads off one of the best uploaders "name" at wbb. The real L***** has a david villa at another forum, but this is
2 different people. 1 real, 1 fake.

And this faker, still uses a hacked web site in his signature that was not his.. lol

Last edited:

no, not even among those top uploaders HD3D, |Leader|, |PR0LiNK|, tinkoni, HDC0OL, Shaanig, - R O C K E R -, Mr. Bluray, Prince V3 ... all of them might seem to be making a lot of money but in reality i guess members like Flypers, Freedom35, Stephan1, public_html all of them have (30000+ topics) & regularly posting 100 topic everyday in many forums using RG only links .... i guess they make much more money than the top wbb members
Is your occupation doctor? :)

Is your occupation doctor? :)
yea, u got it right

"Antone" This dude is trying to get downloads off one of the best uploaders "name" at wbb. The real L***** has a david villa at another forum, but this is

And this faker, still uses a hacked web site in his signature that was not his.. lol

Who Is Leader? I am not , I am a Normal Uploader. you Can see David_villa 07 on WBB. also in Tehparadox. Razer site was closed.

Who Is Leader? I am not , I am a Normal Uploader. you Can see David_villa 07 on WBB. also in Tehparadox. Razer site was closed.
lol, then what is this supposed to mean

OO7uBdZ.png

zuEGoie.png

Last edited:
Back