Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,930 comments
I think the real problem is with warez-bb .... Active members are decreasing everyday and only those who have premium accounts are using warezbb now ... Other reason would be that you are using multiple hosts including free ones which decreases the chance of getting new sales
Its Seems Like True. If you Advise any good forum where can i get sales. That would be great for me, Thank you
david_villa07,
How fake is your account. IF you were the real person named "Leader", you wouldn't ask where to post would you? In case you don't know, razorworld was off line over a month ago. Don't need to impress me lol

Anybody can help me? RG dont allow download files as guest and in regular method . its normal? now all downloader must buy permium account? or just for me?
RG only good for premium, they don't want free user

where the other premium plans ?
hfg.jpg

I still dont see the 90 days premium option that can be extended via my balance. Anybody else facing same problem?
Your balance not sent for payout is low :( You will need to "pause" your payouts until you get enough dollars in your balance to buy the higher prem membership options

Last edited:
where the other premium plans ?
hfg.jpg

I still dont see the 90 days premium option that can be extended via my balance. Anybody else facing same problem?
Your balance not sent for payout is low :( You will need to "pause" your payouts until you get enough dollars in your balance to buy the higher prem membership options[/QUOTE]

I have the balance... It may be due to some extra space i am having above 6tb data.

Back