Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,793 comments
if you have $13 earned and not sent off for payment, It will only show the $12.99 plans. $30 earned? $24.99 plans and under. As you earn more BEFORE GOING TO PAYMENT, the plans under your dollar amount earned will be visble.

i talk about plan 30 days 12.99 1TB / 6TB stoarge - its gone
I don't have this option showing It would be a downgrade for my bandwith available. - 3/6TB

Here is a trick.
1-buy premium with lower storage and cost. Extend your account with this plan.
2-For your LAST premium payment to extend your account, buy the 3TB/6TB. Then the entire period that you have extended, everything will be 3TB/6TB :)

Last edited:
Do you think they will extend the premium account to those users who got a free 1 year premium upgrade about a year ago? My premium account is about to end on september...

just ask them, posting that question here is useless mate, they will check your weekly earning and decide

Do you think they will extend the premium account to those users who got a free 1 year premium upgrade about a year ago? My premium account is about to end on september...

just ask them, posting that question here is useless mate, they will check your weekly earning and decide
i already contacted them regarding it with no answer yet .... & i think i'm a valuable member for them ...

my opinion is that they won't do it this year as they either don't care or they have already taken care of it by adding that 1 year premium option for 90$ in the profile page ..

Vtg4Khm.png

Back