Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,976 comments
worst month with rg this year

r6THln2.png

btw, have anyone got a 40$ or 25$ sale yet (the new options that are recently added)

Antone own site ?
sort of.... not a big one though ... using free hosts too

I dnt know atone why you saying worst Month. 960$ not a Joke. its enough for 1 month.

anyway My stat huge down this month . Rg cheated extremely .
by worst ... i meant the least in the last 12 months ... & there is no reason for that

this is awesome news, yeah i can see that all option in premium page, no big sale yet but its cool that rg put back those big account back.

lol.. big account without CC paygate is totally valueless. that's why we still not yet got any big sale. :cursing:

thats exactly why i asked

worst month with rg this year

r6THln2.png

btw, have anyone got a 40$ or 25$ sale yet (the new options that are recently added)
I have got recently 39.99 $ sale (19.9950) only it was counted under rebill column, probably because that is old RG user who decided to renew (prolong) his account.
Hope more of this sales will come for all of us (y)

this big sales will be very very rare maybe 1-2% so you can ignore this big sales.. i believe they will never add CC for this premiums, that`s why now they don`t have option for CC..

this big sales will be very very rare maybe 1-2% so you can ignore this big sales.. i believe they will never add CC for this premiums, that`s why now they don`t have option for CC..
Or maybe they for now testing how many is profitable this bigger packs so if they got positive reaction on this they could easily implement CC in this.
It wouldn't be to big surprise if they do that, considering they were having this in the last years before big issues with frauds.

Or maybe they for now testing how many is profitable this bigger packs so if they got positive reaction on this they could easily implement CC in this.
It wouldn't be to big surprise if they do that, considering they were having this in the last years before big issues with frauds.

without CC what they will test ? :)

without CC what they will test ? :)
Moneta helps webshops and online merchants to accept credit card and alternative payments over the internet. (This test, more secure transactions with CC)

Back