Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,910 comments
woU1wLC.jpg
rebils gone.

Last edited:
RG has this interesting quirk - if you have premium and you always renew your premium through your account balance - you might end up not being able to renew your account if your premium ends on the same day they move the balance on your account to the Payment section. Your Balance will then show a 0 (zero) and you have to wait till you make a sale or two. That is the situation I find myself now. So now I cannot upload any additional file since I am at the maximum. Is there any way around it? Like using money from the Payment column to pay for premium? Any suggestions will be welcomed.

relax you are now and for this reason you have good stats in on ks:))

I am very sad that I had to leave RG but when You dont have a rebill and sale .12 days in a row wth very popular content, you have to ask yourself who is the fool here. And then, when I complained, they informed me that they lost 80% of rebills that was it. Goodby RG until some otther good times. I am grateful to RG for past 3 years but thei policy towards uploaders is getting from god - acceptable - bad and now WORST.

We can work together on totaly new foundations. With current one, NO WAY.

Back