Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,915 comments
I saw this on one fairly big blog with linx (do not want to mention name because I do not know if it is allowed)

Rapidgator is taking some awful policies against the uploaders, We would like to ask our members Not to Buy or Renew their Rapidgator accounts, This doesn’t mean we are cutting Rapidgator off, its just an action in response to the polices that Rapidgator recently is taking.

now what do they mean by "awful policies" (?) - Is it just the usual "shaving"/shaving issue - or something else that I do not know about ?

Now Enough Shaving/Cheating
Move to other Hosts.

you post you will move to other host before 3-4 days.. now again.. i hope you will not write this information every day.. thank you :) good luck with your new filehost.

Actually Not Found Good Host Now a days. If you Know then Let me know. Only Warez Contain

Last edited:
I saw this on one fairly big blog with linx (do not want to mention name because I do not know if it is allowed)

Rapidgator is taking some awful policies against the uploaders, We would like to ask our members Not to Buy or Renew their Rapidgator accounts, This doesn’t mean we are cutting Rapidgator off, its just an action in response to the polices that Rapidgator recently is taking.

now what do they mean by "awful policies" (?) - Is it just the usual "shaving"/shaving issue - or something else that I do not know about ?
It's a greedy competition between hosts, nothing more and nothing less then usual, shaving-deleting-shaving-deleting :facepalm:

you post you will move to other host before 3-4 days.. now again.. i hope you will not write this information every day.. thank you :) good luck with your new filehost.

Actually Not Found Good Host Now a days. If you Know then Let me know. Only Warez Contain
There is no good host for a long term use, only pieces :facepalm:, get what you can and move on ...:whistling:

Last edited:
[Quote = Tempsky; 2031599] refacturaciones son discapacitados. Las ventas están habilitados, pero es como 0.2 * realSales ... [/ quote]
payments take 32 days but pay every week

Back