Rapidgator Discussion thread

36,014 comments
I wonder why I was so stupid 3 months ago to swich fro k2s to RG ????
On k2s still have sales/ rebils from few files I uploaded..and on RG..no comment!! No dl/sales/rebills/payments !!!
Also I received all the ks payments in maxim 1-3 days after request..It's true every sale it's hold for 2 weeks..but I I request payment evreyweek..and it's a nice feeling where the money hit wmz next day..
Until a new host accepted on big boards will apear..I will get back to ks..many ways more professioanl that RG ..I never used a host so bad like RG..

I think its now only good for users who posts new stuff every day and not good for ones who has got megathreads , in last week got only 3 sales in RG , i would be analyzing RG for one more week if they dont start counting the rebills correctly then this time i would be deleting all my stuff from RG.

I think its now only good for users who posts new stuff every day and not good for ones who has got megathreads , in last week got only 3 sales in RG , i would be analyzing RG for one more week if they dont start counting the rebills correctly then this time i would be deleting all my stuff from RG.

Go do it and leave RG, so our sales will go more better :facepalm:

Last edited:

Go do it and leave RG, so our sales will go more better :facepalm:

Best of Luck to you ,if you are still staying with RG.

NotRebill.jpg

sale is not bad

not very much rebills

and this is odd , almost half of these sales by 2 movies !!!!!!!!!
and still coming , 4 sales of today will be 6 soon !!

but as I said I am really worried about last unstability of RG

I expect stability from RG as one of my TOP-4 partners [UL RG OB LB]

and after all these years of working why I don't have rebill?

I am sure I have because I am in touch with my followers

please fix it

Last edited:
Guys do u remember my previous comment when I said i will get 2 more sales today?!!

imagine when I woke up at early morning [3 AM as usual] and I saw that 2 more sales actually happened !!!

check this:

68.jpg

oh and I don't upload p0rn or game

I only upload tvseries and movies with one difference with some uploaders

My id is extremely famous in ALL 10 famous scene sites

because I am doing this for almost a decade

some asked how I can have this much sales in 4 hosts?

I sleep 5 to 6 h/day and rest of day this is my job ,because i will continue only for 2 more years and then I wanna rest for rest of my life !!

about shave or ..., personally I don't think RG is doing this because if we realise that we will absolutely leave it in a blink and we will shift our followers to UL OB ...

AND FINALLY THE WORST THING HAPPENED FOR ME

AFTER HALF A DAY THERE IS NO SALE IN ALL MY USING HOSTS AT ALL
No RG UL ... sale

Now its time for do extra work for get my birth right from cyber !!!!!!!

I wish so many sales for all of you

cheers wj

NotRebill.jpg

sale is not bad

not very much rebills

and this is odd , almost half of these sales by 2 movies !!!!!!!!!
and still coming , 4 sales of today will be 6 soon !!

but as I said I am really worried about last unstability of RG

I expect stability from RG as one of my TOP-4 partners [UL RG OB LB]

and after all these years of working why I don't have rebill?

I am sure I have because I am in touch with my followers

please fix it

rebills all gone for me as well. used to be 3-4 a day. haven't seen a rebill in 2 weeks.

what were those 2 movies ? :P

their reply to my question about dates that i stated above:

Dear Customer,

Your earnings are deducted weekly, but payouts will be done with hold for 32 days.
We are going to reduce the hold period in the nearest time.

Recently we have discovered high amount of fraudulent transactions which been processed via our merchant gateway.
We decided to change hold from 4 days to 32 days. Next payout will be done on 14-08-2014.
Unfortunately we are forced for this measures by credit card institutions in order to adapt our affiliate program and payouts
procedures and in order to make sure this will not happen again in the future.
This have to prevent us from getting further fines from Visa and Mastercard.
We hope for you understanding and for continue of our cooperation.

Kind regards,
Marina
Rapidgator.net Support

Back