Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,923 comments
Rebills are long gone. When are you gonna solve this Rapidgator??
u had 7 & 5 sells last 2 days ... do you really expect to get better numbers in any other filehost

may be they fixed the rebills' count i.e. they don't count old premium users buying through u as rebills like they used to

last day i got 15X $ with rg than what i got with ul .. who cares if they are through sells or rebills

btw, i really miss the 49$ premium option that was removed... they should bring it back or at least add 6 months & 1 Year premium options

Comparing them with my last 2+ months the rebills are way less than they should be. I wouldn't be complaining if that wasn't the case. And BTW the rebills I'm talking about are of old files that haven't been erased, not the ones you get when a member renews his subscription after joining via the promo or manually.

throughout the week just yesterday I had calculated two rebills probably still did not fix this or so as to k2s all rebillie have gone to fuck only RG nothing about it says

screenshot_8.png

Hello guys

did you take money at 20 Jul 2014 for week 29

because... my screen showing payment but i dont take money from webmoney
and have 2 payout for week 29. pre payout paid , second in progress

634NBbO.jpg

whats your payment screen ?

thx

I have a problem with payout from 20.7 too. There is only one row in my stats, showing that it was paid, but I didn't receive payment via webmoney! So if tere is somebody from Rapidgator, could you explain if it was really paid? I think it wasn't, because after one week I don't have money in my account. My questions via Rapidgator were ignored!

Guys! Please don't start again: WTF! it's paid but no money on WMZ and bla bla bla ! :D .

YOU WILL GET THEM AFTER 1 MONTH ! (They will mark it as paid now but for each week, you will get the money 1 month after it)!

It's simple to understand it, there is 1 month hold !

As I remember in the last message, they said payout will make on 14-08. But why they say 21-08 will make the payout?

Week 29, will be paid on 14 august!!!!!!!
Week 30, will be paid on 21 august!!!!!!!

Is that so hard to understand :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Hello guys

did you take money at 20 Jul 2014 for week 29

because... my screen showing payment but i dont take money from webmoney
and have 2 payout for week 29. pre payout paid , second in progress

634NBbO.jpg

whats your payment screen ?

thx

I have a problem with payout from 20.7 too. There is only one row in my stats, showing that it was paid, but I didn't receive payment via webmoney! So if tere is somebody from Rapidgator, could you explain if it was really paid? I think it wasn't, because after one week I don't have money in my account. My questions via Rapidgator were ignored!

I have a problem with payout from 20.7 wtf? where is my money rg? answer now

Back