Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,954 comments
Guys for the premium plans of RG all of the files will be deleted in 60days after last download ?
+
do they count premium downloads or just the free ones ?

for some reason it is not allowing me to use my credit card to upgrade my account. i have money on my card, enough to cover the cost and it keeps saying declined or canceled. has anyone experienced this? visa, mastercard not working..

payment gateway still shit..
thats why no sales.. :facepalm:

rg_message.jpg

I already received payment.

Question: How to post folder contents

I have a folder with contents that I want to post. Does anybody know how to get the web address line for a Rapidgator folder? Would appreciate any help very much. Thanks.

i did but they are taking too long i hope they can solve it
that fucking pussy used it to download & then deleted all my files i changed my password but he retrieve the account even !!
i checked my email connection history but only i connected to it nobody did so my email is safe ! + i didn't find any lost password email in it !
how did he retrieve the new password ?
then that coward changed the payout details + the email & therefore the password !!
i hope the support can help me retrieve my account !
their support is too slow can someone had the same problem share his experience with me how long does it take ?

i did but they are taking too long i hope they can solve it
that fucking pussy used it to download & then deleted all my files i changed my password but he retrieve the account even !!
i checked my email connection history but only i connected to it nobody did so my email is safe ! + i didn't find any lost password email in it !
how did he retrieve the new password ?
then that coward changed the payout details + the email & therefore the password !!
i hope the support can help me retrieve my account !
their support is too slow can someone had the same problem share his experience with me how long does it take ?

Usually support takes 24-48 hrs for reply but since tomorrow is weekend so you may even get reply on monday.

Back