Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,941 comments
I've already lost 6 - 3m rebills this month (4 of them were rebills already 3m ago - those I feel 've been ripped of the most...)
Let's see tomorrow if another one will be lost...

Greetz

I Love You RG
heart.png
Payment received! + 1 year free premium!
Premium till 2015-05-08 :psy:

Last edited:
The only one Rapid Gator advantage of other hosts is stable weekly payouts , nothing more ...

Actually, one more thing - they're a lot more popular then most of the others. I mean, people heard about them, and they probably never heard the name fileom, terafile etc.

But Rapid Gator slowly and surely losing its popularity . People are sick of Rapid Gator exploitation , shamelessly thefts sales and rebills , lies , no supports ... and now BANNER !!!!!

Fucking banner is is the culmination of Rapid Gator insolence and humiliation for all of us !!!

I know , it`s not very easy to change the hoster , I have almost 8 Tb carefully selected and collectied materijal , posted on the cca 80 forums , there are two years of my work .... but further work wit Rapid Gator is no more sense !!

View forums , almost every serious uploader was left Rapid Gator and began to use some another hoster ( first k2s , and then terafile , uploaded ... )

Slowly , step by step I will leave Rapid Gator , because working more with him is absurdly .

Last edited:
Actually, one more thing - they're a lot more popular then most of the others. I mean, people heard about them, and they probably never heard the name fileom, terafile etc.

But Rapid Gator slowly and surely losing its popularity . People are sick of Rapid Gator exploitation , shamelessly thefts sales and rebills , lies , no supports ... and now BANNER !!!!!

Fucking banner is is the culmination of Rapid Gator insolence and humiliation for all of us !!!

I know , it`s not very easy to change the hoster , I have almost 8 Tb carefully selected and collectied materijal , posted on the cca 80 forums , there are two years of my work .... but further work wit Rapid Gator is no more sense !!

View forums , almost every serious uploader was left Rapid Gator and began to use some another hoster ( first k2s , and then terafile , uploaded ... )

Slowly , step by step I will leave Rapid Gator , because working more with him is absurdly .

me too, I totally agree with you. I will leave rapidgator step by step. i don't have large number of files but i have large number of premium.so i can't leave suddenly.
RG have bad support with badly attitude and low rate for pps.

Last edited:
stiven,depfile still works and pays.(I don't use them)
They have support on russian board.
i know, i have 4 years premium. but i don't use it because the low rate for pps.:wacko:

I Love You RG <3 Payment received! + 1 year free premium!
Premium till 2015-05-08 :psy:

yeah me 2 and he give me also a new lamborghini

how can you got 1 year premium?

Last edited:
my status paid but i'm not paid
because i have limited on my mini account on webmoney
i just empty all money now from my account webmoney
they will send my payment again or my payment will go to my Balance or my payment is lost :(
what i should do now

Last edited:
Dear Affiliate,

Due new regulation, in case you change email or payout details, we put payout on hold for 30 days, in order to protect your account from unauthorised withdrawal of your funds.

Kind Regards.

information for all who change payment details

Last edited:
Back