Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,954 comments
I am also on shaving list today. Felt it in the morning since no rebill no sale. Its OK with me, now I know that 3 days no income.Fine with me. I will not post 3 days, taking days off.

Frustraiting? Offcourse.

Any alternative host?

Fuck No. Those cocksuckers from k2s keep your money for 14 days, sale, rebil, whatever, have an idiotic 20Gb download limit, limited space to store your file which are deleted after 90 days no matter are you premium or free. finally, they charge their crappy service way more than RG.

So, stop crying here and pull yourself together. That is how it is. We will not change naything.

RG doesnt have any filehost which could put in danger his No.1 place for file host service.

When they pay every week we must be quiet and crossed our fingers that this service stays in the market.

I am also on shaving list today. Felt it in the morning since no rebill no sale. Its OK with me, now I know that 3 days no income.Fine with me. I will not post 3 days, taking days off.

Frustraiting? Offcourse.

Any alternative host?

Fuck No. Those cocksuckers from k2s keep your money for 14 days, sale, rebil, whatever, have an idiotic 20Gb download limit, limited space to store your file which are deleted after 90 days no matter are you premium or free. finally, they charge their crappy service way more than RG.

So, stop crying here and pull yourself together. That is how it is. We will not change naything.

RG doesnt have any filehost which could put in danger his No.1 place for file host service.

When they pay every week we must be quiet and crossed our fingers that this service stays in the market.

Same for me bro.. No sale, no rebill !
I'll do the same and post just UL links for now till they move me from shaving group .. at least UL even if they are not counting sales they do for downloads !

Last edited:
I just got a mail from webmoney that owner of an WMID (Rapidgator for sure) attempted to transfer an amount to my Z purse , but limitations of my WMID prevented from transferring funds. What's going on? i noticed that all the other times the incoming funds from Rapidgator was comming from a different WMID .This time, for some reason i don't know, RG send the funds from some other WMID.Could someone of you PM me the WMID that RG sent his money yesterday? I want to check it because it looks stange as i don't have limitations on my WMID unless i miss something.
Thanks

WMZ received.

rg_wmz.png

Thanks Hullapulla.This is the WMID i was getting paid from RG so far.But yesterday they paid from a different WMID and looks webmoney doesn't recognise it. I already contact both but i don't know if they will ever resolve the problem.Thanks again.

Last edited:
Back