Rapidgator Discussion thread

36,041 comments
so where are your screenshots now? where is the RG ♥? we should all learn what happened before but you have shown RG that they can control you and now its back to 50/50 + shaving plan.

actually one smart poster caught them cheating so to prevent people from running away from rg they did this 65% and now they see thaat they have retained many fools so now theey r back .. i sw when i was posting lot and still there was 1 day in a week where they shave me hard and i had zero sale and when i left them 2 weeks back in those last 15 days not a single day when i havent received sale and even some rebill from old files ( rebill not even 1 i was getting when i was using them ) . lolz what a big a$$h0le$ they r...

Offtopic : dejavu wat a nice domain name of ur site :-=

Last edited:
actually one smart poster caught them cheating so to prevent people from running away from rg they did this 65% and now they see thaat they have retained many fools so now theey r back .. i sw when i was posting lot and still there was 1 day in a week where they shave me hard and i had zero sale and when i left them 2 weeks back in those last 15 days not a single day when i havent received sale and even some rebill from old files ( rebill not even 1 i was getting when i was using them ) . lolz what a big a$$h0le$ they r...

Offtopic : dejavu wat a nice domain name of ur site :-=

Now when you see at your last 2 weeks stats (except rebils) you will see how you should earned and how many sales you should have got every day, not only in this 2 weeks. So know you can imagen how money money rapidgator steal from every single user. Its its so many that its hard to image this for me.

Did any one actually buy premium witch is not been counted?

Me and my firends have buy numberses time premium from rapidgator and always sale was counted....so i really can't say that they are shaving sales

Rebills in a other hand are totally diffrent thing :)

this week RG put me in the shaving group
yXTfqPf.jpg

Back