Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,922 comments
you know these days most of the sale are counted as rebills . so thats probably a sale that got refunded , thus the amount is not added to total but you see it in stats page anyway.
just your payment page to see if you have any refunds today !

what is this anyone can tell me ???
hwhn.jpg
:-=funny~

you know these days most of the sale are counted as rebills . so thats probably a sale that got refunded , thus the amount is not added to total but you see it in stats page anyway.
just your payment page to see if you have any refunds today !

you know these days most of the sale are counted as rebills . So thats probably a sale that got refunded , thus the amount is not added to total but you see it in stats page anyway.
Just your payment page to see if you have any refunds today !

:-=funny~

you know these days most of the sale are counted as rebills . So thats probably a sale that got refunded , thus the amount is not added to total but you see it in stats page anyway.
no any payment refunded today or before it till to date my all account or pure solid 100%
its only cheeting i have sent an e mail to rg team but they still not reply me

guys, whats going on in RG?
2 days no sale
the last time that I had 2 days no-sale was 3 months ago
not even rebill
so disappointing
but download is extremely high in RG
in the last days other hosts has become better [except ul which is always lame]
actually
in the last 7 days 90% of my sales were in other hosts ,RG only 6 sales/rebills and only one sale in UL

how about you? in the last 2 days?

no any payment refunded today or before it till to date my all account or pure solid 100%
its only cheeting i have sent an e mail to rg team but they still not reply me

lol then that's some half-assed shaving, leaving a solid evidence right there .

-------------------------------------
oh wait. there is also another possible case.
if the file from which you got the sale is deleted within 24hrs, i heard the sale amount is not added to total earning but it will show up on stats.

Last edited:
They cheating our rebills, about 70% rebills
They always said 'feel free to buy by visa to test' but it's only for sales
Don't say about deleting files, it does not matter cos they can say "everyone cancel recurring payment" or declined blah blah... whatever files still alive
We just know that we always lost 70% rebills

i have software, and i tried direct web browser too, my account 3 tb left , i am free user ?

does there any issue with it ? free user have 4 tb space ?

i just tried the file which was uploaded few mints back that file is also getting blocked error :(

what is md5 or how to use it ?

Back