Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,947 comments
UMnQVAz.jpg

no sales only rebils..

Am I the only one around here who got ftp upload speed <2MB/s per file ? (Upload speeds to other hostings are 30-40MB/s, upload to rg via zoom was also 30-40MB/s) Where is the problem ? I tried contact support but they are telling me there arent any limits.
And yes, Im uploading only one file at the moment and still have speed 1,5-2MB/s
Is there any other alternative to ftp upload ?

well recently i gave a valid reason why this rebill thing is done and its preplanned for few reasons. firstly noobs or people who left bz of rebill come back with buzz that now rebills coming, secondly if ur file delete within 24 hrs that new sale counted under rebill is gone :) and thats all bz of that stupid banner on download page .... in both cases rg tries to take more from us bz they r not atall happy with this much shaving :)

well recently i gave a valid reason why this rebill thing is done and its preplanned for few reasons. firstly noobs or people who left bz of rebill come back with buzz that now rebills coming, secondly if ur file delete within 24 hrs that new sale counted under rebill is gone :) and thats all bz of that stupid banner on download page .... in both cases rg tries to take more from us bz they r not atall happy with this much shaving :)

Yeah, now these mofos steal even the first sale made.

Back