Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,912 comments
I can not understand why they always delete only one part from te same archive. For example they delete part2.rar and part1.rar , part3.rar are still alive. This is happening only to RG as long as i can remember. Also many files which are not DMCA for sure are getting deleted. I suppose they delete files at random. I can not give any other explanation.

I can not understand why they always delete only one part from te same archive. For example they delete part2.rar and part1.rar , part3.rar are still alive. This is happening only to RG as long as i can remember. Also many files which are not DMCA for sure are getting deleted. I suppose they delete files at random. I can not give any other explanation.

This is the same problem for all hostfiles that are using an automatic system to remove files because of DMCA. Because most of them are using MD5 signature which may be the same for 2 different files

this month sales are so reliable for me3days 0 sales 4th day getting sudden 3sales i am getting irregular salesi think rg having some problems in some countrieswhile i am submitting my rg links in some search engine from 2 days it is unknow status
full
i kept mail that search enine they said that we didnt have any problems from ouur side may be rg having some network issue

can any body explain me what should i post and where to get good sales ..... currently i am getting 0 sales ... please suggest me all suggestions are welcomed thanks in advance

Here is reply from RG support team> Dear Customer, We would also like to notify you, that according to the statistics a lot of users (around 80%) refuse from rebills.

RG is not cheating on me. I get good sales everyday, along with rebills. Even buy premium accounts from my link multiple times (for friends and giveaways) and all of them are credited instantly as sales on my account. This is just based on my experience.

Back