Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,955 comments
its like a real credit card just virtual you get card number,cvv and expiration date thats it you can shop with it online like a "real" credit card

Hello,

First minimum initial payout for this method is 500 USD. You'll get first payout, once your balance is 500 USD or more. For all next payouts minimum payout is 20 USD.

Are you tired of waiting to receive your welll deserved earnings?
Are you tired of incurring extra costs for wire transfers and Foreign Exchange fees?
You can benefit from receiving your commissions instantly to a discreet account!

Use your card worldwide, and instantly spend your commissions wherever Credit Cards is accepted, including ATM withdrawals for cash.
Virtual card can be exchanged to plastic card and issuer can send it to your home address.
Yearly limit is 3,000 USD per "Payout email". Please make sure you enter correct Payout email. We'll use it to send you card activation link.

With the Prepaid Card, you don’t need a bank account and you won’t have to pay interest, like on a credit card. Simply receive a card through the mail and instantly begin profiting from core benefits and features of prepaid:
- Virtual : Access immediately
- Get Paid Instantly
- Online banking tool

Regards,Arina

Rebills are finally back in this week! Already more than 20 rebills this week after several weeks without a single rebill :fly:
Hopefully RG will not change this behavior soon, but I have my doubts...

virtual credit card was not a good one i think so
virtual credit card is only works credit card holders not for debt card member
if they add bank wire or paypal for payouts it will good
nearly 60% file hosts are paying to paypal with help of echangers

Rebills are finally back in this week! Already more than 20 rebills this week after several weeks without a single rebill :fly:
Hopefully RG will not change this behavior soon, but I have my doubts...

sLDATFx.jpg

my rebills back too.

I highly recommand all of you to withdraw your webmoney account quickly or you might have a bad surprise in few weeks

What are you talking about ? It will not be possible to withdraw money from the webmoney account ? All our money there will be stuck ? Please share information with us.

His words are bullshit dude,
RG added new payout option, and this doesn't mean Webmoney will die ! :D

Back