Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,970 comments
many people are switching to luckyshare by cancelling all their pending payment and reactivating affiliates. these people are moron or something else. LS will eat their money again

If you decide to re-activate affiliate, seeing such a warning, do not be surprised that you have been cheated again. Clicking this button means: I agree to be f*cked hard, and want some more :-=

WTF, LS is really bad ass :D

If you decide to re-activate affiliate, seeing such a warning, do not be surprised that you have been cheated again. Clicking this button means: I agree to be f*cked hard, and want some more :-=

guy plz plz dnt work for them untill they pay previously earned money. Spread this message all over and fck LS badly Fk u LS we will fk u now

guy plz plz dnt work for them untill they pay previously earned money. Spread this message all over and fck LS badly Fk u LS we will fk u now

yeah i have good sales there but please use them are ass hles leave them on there condition i have got a good lesson from them.
they are frauding us saying we are real and our ownership changed blah blah so dont work with them again

While I agree with everything said about LS....they are paying now, weekly, into paypal , and applying full rebills including those on deleted files....which is better than 90% of the file hosts out there

Just my 2 cents :)

But they always pay after cheating their affiliates, just to catch as many naive they can, and then stop paying again.
I let myself be fooled once then twice, but there will not be a third time. If you like to be fu*ked, well LS is your choice.

Guys, i have a problem with my RG account : i changed my password when using desktop pc , then after few hours, i tried logging in via my laptop (ip changed ) but it keeps saying "bad username/password" and "bad captcha" even if i wasn't asked to put a captcha !!
I sent them a ticket but they don't reply !
Anyone faced this issue before ?

Guys, i have a problem with my RG account : i changed my password when using desktop pc , then after few hours, i tried logging in via my laptop (ip changed ) but it keeps saying "bad username/password" and "bad captcha" even if i wasn't asked to put a captcha !!
I sent them a ticket but they don't reply !
Anyone faced this issue before ?

yes don't worry it is the normal problem they will reset your password and you will get your account soon or try to recover password option.

or try to use other browser better to contact there support to get complete soultion

RG support answer me

Dear Customer, Yes, you will receive the rebills from the deleted files. Kind regards, Anna. 2013/10/5 Support request from contact form Name: Giang Email: Subject: general questions Text: Do I have rebill from my file which has been deleted?

RG support answer me Dear Customer, Yes, you will receive the rebills from the deleted files. Kind regards, Anna. 2013/10/5 Support request from contact form Name: Giang Email: Subject: general questions Text: Do I have rebill from my file which has been deleted?
I call bullshit on that!

RG support answer me

Dear Customer, Yes, you will receive the rebills from the deleted files. Kind regards, Anna. 2013/10/5 Support request from contact form Name: Giang Email: Subject: general questions Text: Do I have rebill from my file which has been deleted?

total bullshit, you dont get any rebills from deleted files

Back