Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,939 comments
limited and what ? there is nothing strange... every one know they cheat a lot, just wait 1-2 weeks and your earning will be normal like before but now it`s not your time...

i dono wat they gets if they shaves affliate money
above status i just got only single rebills already they are shaving rebills now even sales too they are shaving
if i stop uploading in rg after 2 days all of sudden i am sure i will 2 to 4 sales
how long u will riun your fucking business rg
one day all affliates will teach a lesson to rg
rg you are failed to prove you honesty

Last edited:
Is Rapidgator down??? Need helps

I am new here,and need someone's help. I've purchased RG's 90 days premium plan (U$24.99) yesterday. My problem now is I can't remember my password (I accidentally cleared all browsing data including saved password).

I sent my messages to RG requesting password reset numerous times since yesterday, but I only see the following message.
"Your PW was updated successfully and details of new PW were sent your registered email address"

My registered email is working properly (tested several times), but I didn't get any response or instruction regarding password reset from RG. I've called RG's Support Hotline at +35722030607 in Cyprus between 10am-2pm local time several times, but no one answered the phone.. WTF!!

I am so fxxxing pissed off right now .. any helps??

AllShareForum upload bigger files... but don`t believe in what you see right now.. after switch to PPS you will not see many sales like now :) they aways give good sales if you use PPD :)

Ok Friend .... i Get 3 Sale Today From 5 Mb File (IDM 3 Sale From One Link :) ) ... i WIll Start Post Movie And Music Today .... Thanks Friend For Great Advise ... May B U Re Ryt We Get Good Sale When We Are In PPD :) .... Really Bad

Hello, today the remote upload didn't work, it stayed block on load and the progression stayed on 0%. I use uptobox and turbobit to rapidgator.
Does someone have the same problem?
What kind of host do you use to do the remote upload?

Hello, today the remote upload didn't work, it stayed block on load and the progression stayed on 0%. I use uptobox and turbobit to rapidgator.

Remote Upload Is Working Great . No Problem ... i Use Direct Http Leach

Remote Upload Is Working Great . No Problem ... i Use Direct Http Leach

Http Leach?
Can you give an example of link(host)? please

Last edited:
AllShareForum upload bigger files... but don`t believe in what you see right now.. after switch to PPS you will not see many sales like now :) they aways give good sales if you use PPD :)

Ok Friend .... i Get 3 Sale Today From 5 Mb File (IDM 3 Sale From One Link :) ) ... i WIll Start Post Movie And Music Today .... Thanks Friend For Great Advise ... May B U Re Ryt We Get Good Sale When We Are In PPD :) .... Really Bad

you are totally RG noobs, don't cry here, no one help you about losing sales, its just traps, whenever you will reach 10 bucks, your will be starts with (shaving) sale-less for many days, they even not counting any rebills for being files deleted.
After switch to PPS, you will begin to whining again and again like shave, scam, no rebills day etc....

Don't be funny....if you works only with RG PPS, then you start with shave.
Add more mirrors like other hosts.

after 2 day from account get hacked finally the support return to me my account but after the hacker
has f*** me in the payment day
:(
guys use gmail its hack proof for the Sms verification & other verifications
so that not happen to u someday

I hope my story ends like yours ;)

This weekend someone hack my RG account, two days later I received a email from support with a new password.

The problem is that the hacker has changed the WMZ-purse (Z211638******)
I can't change for my WMZ-purse because I don't know the last six numbers

I try to contact with support with no answers or auto-response

Any advice would be most welcome!

how he can change yours when the account get hacked ?
he most know all ur purse numbers so he can change it and put his - that what save me when my account get hacked he was unable to change my purse
any way ur payment will be pause it for this week so i think ur balance will not go to the hacker
but u most keep contact with the support to help u to restore ur payment info in ur account

You have access to your webmoney account? If you have, from there you can copy your WMZ.

PS. If you change your payment data, payout will be paused till next payment.For example, if you change data today, your payment will be calculated on Sunday 29th September.

Same thing happened to me today - My password isn't working and when I ask for a password reminder it says my email doesn't exist. Also i just got this message from support

Hello!
In case you change payout details, your next payout will be paused for security reasons.

how he can change yours when the account get hacked ?
he most know all ur purse numbers so he can change it and put his - that what save me when my account get hacked he was unable to change my purse
any way ur payment will be pause it for this week so i think ur balance will not go to the hacker
but u most keep contact with the support to help u to restore ur payment info in ur account

Yes I paused the payment

I don't understand how he could know the complete WMZ-purse

I hope RG support help me ;)

You have access to your webmoney account? If you have, from there you can copy your WMZ.

PS. If you change your payment data, payout will be paused till next payment.For example, if you change data today, your payment will be calculated on Sunday 29th September.

Yes I have acces to my webmoney account, the problem is that "the hacker" has changed my WMZ-purse for her WMZ-purse

Same thing happened to me today - My password isn't working and when I ask for a password reminder it says my email doesn't exist. Also i just got this message from support

Hello!
In case you change payout details, your next payout will be paused for security reasons.

I hope things go your way! I received the new password two days later

Back