Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,955 comments
Would you like to own my unused acc for just 30 WMZ ?
40 WMZ including gmail account

ibb.png

i wanna try this site but i need first to win 10 dollars to change pps tarif x_x

Last edited:
i really dont know, but i suppose you cannot do such a thing here frogfoot, instead u could have sent the person a pm. once again, i just assume u cannot do such a thing here or infact anywhere, mayb im wrong

wtf is happening, morning site was ok, then down for a couple of hours, up again for a couple of minutes, now again down. rg has got to pull up its socks if people should not leave it, looking at the site status since a couple of days im really considering to abandon rg till they fix their problems, coz i have to wait for hours for their problem to b resolved. wake up rg and do something

Do not throw in here got banned after 1.5 years use conditions and only because he earned more than $ 50 a day.
Today I got banned without powaidominia me about it, my friend also got banned for it that he had to pay the $ 300
Fuck you Rg

no one gets that many sales in a week i think he was fruading and he said he been with rg for 1.5 years and also his mate so why would rg ban 2 accounts at same time seems dogey to me

ive had 6 sales this week if you not getting sales then upload content what actually gets sales

Last edited:
Do not throw in here got banned after 1.5 years use conditions and only because he earned more than $ 50 a day.
Today I got banned without powaidominia me about it, my friend also got banned for it that he had to pay the $ 300
Fuck you Rg
I don't get it. Why did Rapidgator ban you?

I did not get any warning, just nothing, my files have disappeared from the account, each file is offline. Support nothing written down, my friend had the same situation got a reply a week later it turned out that the copyright and the account was 300$ .
How to earn more than 50 $ a week to consider the ban.

Back