Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,914 comments
so happy with my stats :facepalm:

Untitled.jpg

keep2share like other filehosts (ryushare, lumfile etc) is using kagi for processing payments
it will be another month or two before kagi refuses to process payments for filehosts and freezes their funds
so unless you have your own merchant accounts or multiple payment processors extinction is inevitable
keep2share operators sound like sharpfile owners to me I may not be correct but its just a hunch ;)

and AK working on it: GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum - View Single Post - Killing off File Lockers =P~

Rapidgator is facing problems processing payments, thus needs to shave in order to keep paying their server fees.

If this is true then RG is suffering from a high fever. :(

AK(Dengue) is keep biting RG, RG get a Mosquito Spray and spray AK...lol =D

This must be true, because RG is indeed shaving too much. People get 1 or 2 sales here and they keep bragging that RG is counting good, but they don't know how many sales RG didn't count, they are just happy with 1-2 sales(I am not talking about all who think RG is still counting good, but most are like that).

K2S looks promising, but I am going to watch it for some time before using it, if that host remains stable for the next 2 months, I will make the switch.

It may not be due to Ak efforts, he takes credit for a lot of things he didn't do, but this doesn't change the fact that there is some problem with RG.

problem of RG is RG it self.they find out that they are a monopol host and that reflects their behaviour

but AK words show that those people are constantly reading this thread.so go on idiots and post your screenshots with earnings and talk more about your payments.

RG is down because current system is not able to shave properly. New system installation is in progress.

Wait sometime and you will see your download counts increase and sale will decrease... :cough:

pbb allow k2s now RG is in serious trouble for sure in some days they were vanish from all blogs and forums as they are big cheaters and we force to use them. its time to say to bye bye RG welcome k2s

Back