Rapidgator Discussion thread

36,011 comments
image.png

every day the same 3-4 people make " her campaign " against rapidgator

other 1000' uploaders earn money with RG

& don't have time for writing here

Whatever you're making with RG, times it by two and that's what you'll get as a minimum on a non-shaving host

And it's not all about the shaving - with RG they buy a 1 month membership, grab your entire thread/website content in one hit because of the download cap, then move on and they won't be comin' back...just think about that for a minute

If your already premium, and your account is almost ready to expire... How can you renew your account without losing your files? when i click on prem, it tells me i already am prem.. does not give me an option to extend my account

aussiek i assume u have no account balance, but when u r not premium ur files wont be deleted immediately. u can extend ur premium after a gap too. anyway, site has been going up and down since yesterday, was not dat bad yesterday bt definitely is today :(

Just want to know. If I use "copy to my files" option. Download & sales from those files are counted as normal files?

Good question. I want to know this also. I copy my original files and make 2 copies. They are all rar files and I rename them each differently to prevent file deletion because I post in several forums. Can each copied file earn sales like the original even if the original is deleted? How does that work? thanks

Last edited:
11tb and zero account balance? nice work brah...
Didnt notice that it was expiring soon, and they already paid my account balance. Anyhow........

i don't hear anything about this on here , so i can say they are like uploaded and if you have sales on copied files, you will give all of the money.

Just want to know. If I use "copy to my files" option. Download & sales from those files are counted as normal files?
Good question. I want to know this also. I copy my original files and make 2 copies. They are all rar files and I rename them each differently to prevent file deletion because I post in several forums. Can each copied file earn sales like the original even if the original is deleted? How does that work? thanks

He asked about copy to my files option mate.
on DMCA They delete files with MD5 and Hash , so if your copy files have same MD5 , so all of them will be deleted and if the file has been deleted, you will loose the rebills.

if you are warez uploader, The Best Act is: When You have sale, copy that file to special folder (Create a Folder for sales files) and put it on there, and then RAR your file again and replace it on forums with fresh links.

This is the best act for fight with the Shave of Rebills on RG for warez uploaders, also you can watch them on that special folder and if you are free user and the file near to be deleted, you can download it again and you still can have that rebill if they don't shave! :D

Really Sorry for my bad English, I hope I could have helped you.

Rgrds.

Back