Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,920 comments
RG team send stevan to spam here because everybody will move away from RG....
We will move to keep2share.....
I am sure that I(and everybody here) also can make a lot sales....but they limited my account...and shaving...
so guys dont belive it steven.....
so steven I have better than you 5 days no sales ...

Last edited:
people do as they want its not their fault.. they can't generate sales in RG then they should change it.. they got their own problem..
but i'm good with RG so i'm happy with it...

@nidzamarkoni: Agreed with you and stiven you are one lucky hell of a RG Boy.=D Keep it Up mate!! :)

Nobody here to see shaving time week after week. RG don't understand. RG divided members into several categories and now they are shaving categorized users week after week. I don't feel good working with RG anymore.. so yeah people will definately move.. Wait till some good host like k2s and upstore join p0rnbb, then you will see the real competition between RG and them then RG will stop shaving :P

RG is now my mirror hoster with keep2share, but if they keep steel from me like these days, by by RG!!!!
One week on RG earn over $ 100, and the next week earn $20 :facepalm::cursing::thumbdown:

Last edited:
Although this whole week sux, but today they are showing me a special shaving mode, they show me this special mode from time to time when no matter what I do I just don't get a single sale or rebill. I mean on this particular day its just impossible for me to get anything and I believe that on this kind of day even if I somehow fetch something from the future and post something that was suppose to be available in 2015, I won't get a single sale. That's how bad this day is.

Back