Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,920 comments
@Spice Boy
You never know if they are not shaving! I'm also getting daily sales, but I don't think they count all of my sales since they are lower than elsewhere... I also think, there is a problem with US and Canada sales at the moment and they have a billing problem with certain types of CC.

They started to Delete The Files Which I got sale !!! So they Take full of the rebill amount into their pocket !

I am pretty sure they are not Because of Copyright and such ! This is just leeching uploaders' work .

Okay RG. You will lose more when I leave uploading.

Time To Go With K2S.

Rapidgator Cheaters !!!

Rapidgator Cheaters !!!

I have my site where every day I put new things. Every month I sell a lot of premium accounts and for a year I had only a few rebills (2-3) so this month I decided to check is rapidgator really cheating or not. This month I decided to protect rapidgator files through which it was purchased premium account so after purchase premium accounts I immediately replace rapidgator links on my site with the new links with same content. After a few days, because of the DMCA, they delete me the new files. But the files over which I sell premium accounts still were there and also rebill. These files I have kept in my backup folder on rapidgator account for next month rebill. Yesterday all of these files are deleted, even though their links are not placed anywhere. My conclusion: People from rapidgator are the biggest cheaters !!! Leave them as soon as possible and retain your hard work.

I can see all says cheater cheaters but i dnt see they are cheating..till i'm getting sales till i believe in RG..if u think they cheat then don't use it.. there are plenty of other filehost...why do you choose RG only...

So, after few days of giving normal sales to users and no shaving (about 2 weeks ago when word "shaving disappeared from this topic), the last 10 days RG is back to hardcore shaving...

correct, everything was OK from beggining July til 10th July. After it, no HC but NO at ALL. I putted RG as a backup and started with RYU.

Rg doesnt stop cheating and you guys dont stop using it.... But There`s another filehost appeared and people started to make good money with that... I think that filehost will beat RG.....

Spice Boy - it seems in a short time Rg will have only 1 affiliate :p

I also stopped with this shit from today!:)

Lets go guys a lot of good filehost out there,just leave this crap!Lets see how Rg going to cheat without their affiliates.:cough:

Last edited:
Rg doesnt stop cheating and you guys dont stop using it.... But There`s another filehost appeared and people started to make good money with that... I think that filehost will beat RG.....

RG is not cheating. Its you who got trampled upon by other successful affiliates and got kicked out by the competition. Now dont whine like a cry baby here. It absolutely makes no difference whether you upload or not. There are 100's to take your place. If you cant survive on sales then better switch to PPD.

Back