Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,955 comments
There is many uploaders doing 10+ sales everyday when they are not in shave group but they dont show earnings because they are not STUPID

in Italy there is a saying:

if it were not for the stupid, the clever as survive?

Now you have to understand who are the stupid and who are the smart ones!

Rapidgator is using old tactics again, they count sale at a specific time and then stop counting for the rest of the day, they use to do it sometime ago, then stopped and now have started doing this again. So those people who have a site with good established user base usually are getting sales if their users buy premium during the "counting hours" but other affiliates who are posting on forums are in loss here. So shaving groups aside, now we have to deal with the counting/not counting hours too.
Yeah, I get sales only from 0:00 to 6:00 (or something) GMT+4. Then 0.

ya 5 months back rg use to follow that tactics to count sales for 3-4 hrs in beggening of day and then for 2 hrs in evening . bz everytime i was making sales at that times only so it cant be a coincidence tat same pattern follows evryday .... but ya people with their high traffic blog may get bit much higher sales and may come and say here no there is no shaving which they may have made double sales .....

Just quit this Scam host.

The only good thing is that RG pay weekly.

But they shave a lot.

1, Divided affiliates to groups. One day shave group A the other day shave group B etc...

2, Shave on Monday then not shave on Tuesday. Like that.

3, Some hours they shave then stop.

4, Shave rebills. Such as got a sale in Jan, shave the rebill in Feb, But you get the rebill in Mar.

They are not decent. They never earn enough. They never stop cheat.

Last edited:
RG is far from a scam. All you need are files that are at a minimum somewhat rare(best if its only copy on internet), and they all have to be set to premium only,that means the file has to be a minimum of 401MB if your not a premium member yourself.

There is no point in doing PPS, if your files can be downloaded from free users. If you want ppd, then make sure your files can be downloaded by as many as possible.

RG is far from a scam. All you need are files that are at a minimum somewhat rare(best if its only copy on internet), and they all have to be set to premium only,that means the file has to be a minimum of 401MB if your not a premium member yourself.

There is no point in doing PPS, if your files can be downloaded from free users. If you want ppd, then make sure your files can be downloaded by as many as possible.

I thought you were posting on forums? so how are you posting premium only links? no good forum allows premium links, every file has to be available for free users, so I don't know which forums you post on.
And I can bet even with no premium links I was generating more sales than you a month ago, so stop this useless talk, you clearly have no clue what is happening right now, so many people are not complaining for nothing.

The forum I was posting on allows premium only links, but I had the premium only set to 1GB as a mistake, and most my files were way under 401MB. I've spent the last week gathering rare content, as well as some stuff I have had for 2 years, and putting it in 500MB+ packs and Ill see how many sales that will get me.

You guys are just spammers that dont understand rare content gets way more sales especially if the person has to be a premium to download it.

Again.Rebills are the backbone of all your work/earnings.If you dont have rebills 7/10 minimum with a host then leave it as quick as you can.

Rg offers instant deleting of files with fake dmcas,not counting sales properly,not counting rebills properly.Only thing that Rg offers are weekly payouts.Rg is good host for underaged/teenagers.No serious work with them possible.

People with "good sales" 2-3 per day.Im sure the real numbers of your sales are bit different-higher.

The forum I was posting on allows premium only links, but I had the premium only set to 1GB as a mistake, and most my files were way under 401MB. I've spent the last week gathering rare content, as well as some stuff I have had for 2 years, and putting it in 500MB+ packs and Ill see how many sales that will get me.

You guys are just spammers that dont understand rare content gets way more sales especially if the person has to be a premium to download it.

I have never seen any good forum that allows premium links, maybe some smaller useless forums do allow this, but the forums that matter don't allow premium links, so you are saying some very confusing things pal.
You haven't seen my stats when things were working fine but those who have seen it will know what I am talking about, even with no premium links I was getting tons of sales everyday, so your theory about premium only files holds no ground as even without premium links my stats were amazing, only now there is some problem and I have seen many people complaining that they are unable to buy premium through Visa or paysafecard.
So the problem exists, whether its the counting problem or people are unable to buy premium, but some problem is there.

If all you do is just download,rename and reupload, and not "create" your own content, as well as offering "remix" packs of content. Then yes you are a spammer.

and you are a newbie ,who have no knowledge about file sharing.
There are no good quality forums,which will allow you premium only links.Premium only links can be used only on your own forum or blog,even rapidgator not allow posting premium only links on popular forums.If i see you on top forums posting premium only links,be sure i will bann you.:wave:

Last edited:
For me, its seems that RG has a cetrain limit of my earnngs and simply wont allow me to cross it. What I can do? Maybe try a new host?

Which one? Can somebody suggest me which host is reliable and paying on time?

Back