Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,954 comments
Servers are fucked up right now. 502 errors :O.
vrDshgn.png

Too much downloaders, too weak servers.
Or DDOS :O. By this guy:
http://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1072777&page=108
This guy requested 1,836,670 links to be removed. 14,173 links per week. What a spammer... :O.

File Lockers are taking various measures to combat our actions against them, some are shaving from their affiliate sales, others are delaying payments to uploaders or deleting files so that they do not have to pay their uploaders.
All right guys. Never post screenshots. Never say how much sales/money you get. NEVER

Last edited:
what is funny? stats it`s ok so please accept it.. when everything it`s ok is easy to write to others stop cry.. but people can`t understand if your stats it`s ok this not mean for others it`s ok and also this not mean if one day is ok for you next week will be the same :) like with you madcezir so think twice next time before write stats it`s ok and stop crying

Are you stupid ? it says "very funny" ; Do you know what "very funny" means? Do you have to reply every entry here?

Mind your own business.

killingofffilelockerspa.png

AK you are killing everyone. Why? Go after Mega AK. why are you not going after mega this time? Did Kim pay you a lot? thats the reason of not taking any action against them or you are just jealous of RG success? }:-)

After 15 rebills and not a single sale the last three days, I just got my first sale for this week :fly:
Never happened to me with RG before, in general I have much less rebills than new sales...

@spreeX
When you change payout details they hold your account for one payout since it is possible that your account got hacked and your payout info was changed without your permission. After changing payout details you will get the whole money one week delayed if you don't change your payout information again.

Back