Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,901 comments
Thanks for the info, friend. Yes, they restored my email and account, which is very, very good. They did not give me my money back though which is unfortunate but there's really nothing I can do about it. You live and you learn. And now I got a premium acct for the next year which isnt all bad.

Be VERY careful with your info. Actually I might change my password every month from now on because of this.

Rapidgator refunded my money today!

RG IS THE BEST! :dan:

maybe someone can help me...
i need a proxy or something to login on rapidgator at my school to make the uploads.... witch the site is blocked.... i try differents proxys the site i acess.... but the login doesn't work...

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

Upload speed is so dull today i only upload 30 files in 4 hours like 4 to 6mbps >>> any body getting this problem

my upload speed when works is arround 130kbps...

so be happy!

I think Rapidgator is deleting files at random to free space.

I am getting deleted files that are not DMCA for sure and never shared their links.

I am getting 1-2 files deleted every 3 days. These files were never deleted in other filehosts.

Sometimes, I am thinking that RG frees space with this way.

I thought it was only me with random files deletion.

I know very well which files are DMCA deleted files and which not.

It is a pity that Rapidgator deleted files at random even if they are not DMCA files.

At least, I am lucky that they dont delete many files from my account.

But other users may not be lucky and get more files deleted.

Back