Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,901 comments
Thanks SMX
so every time user rebills i get 5 % due to website owner, cool :dan:

@Thworldisyours

My rapidgator account had hacked, but i contacted support and he restored my email and account
http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-host-discussion/167636-my-rapidgator-account-hacked.html

toRRfriend, I am really interested in the second part of your answer. How did you contact support. By email? or via website support? How long did it take for the account to be restored? Did they say who did the damage, or how they did it? Just want to know. We all all vulnerable, you know.

@KTito
i contacted them using "contact us" page.

i got reply in 6 hours, they restored my account within 1 day and they mailed me my new password to my original email id :)

no they not told anything about hacker, but stress on "check your pc with anti virus". because now a days stealers (superior version of keylogger, which was not detected by anti virus ...it record all our keystrokes and send a mail to hacker)

@KTito
i contacted them using "contact us" page.

i got reply in 6 hours, they restored my account within 1 day and they mailed me my new password to my original email id :)

no they not told anything about hacker, but stress on "check your pc with anti virus". because now a days stealers (superior version of keylogger, which was not detected by anti virus ...it record all our keystrokes and send a mail to hacker)

Use zemana antilogger bro. Works perfect even if your pc have keylogger and screenlogger.

please canone explain:
1. Free user download limit (Daily)
2. free user download size (Maximum filesize)
3. Payout method
4. payout schedule

Thanks SMX
so every time user rebills i get 5 % due to website owner, cool :dan:

@Thworldisyours

My rapidgator account had hacked, but i contacted support and he restored my email and account
http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-host-discussion/167636-my-rapidgator-account-hacked.html

Thanks for the info, friend. Yes, they restored my email and account, which is very, very good. They did not give me my money back though which is unfortunate but there's really nothing I can do about it. You live and you learn. And now I got a premium acct for the next year which isnt all bad.

Be VERY careful with your info. Actually I might change my password every month from now on because of this.

Back