Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,906 comments
I hope you understand sales are connected with Luck ?
So if 2 weeks you are lucky to make good sales this not mean on 3th week you will have same sales.. you can`t expect every week the same sales or minimum sales per week( for example 10 sales) :)
wish you more sales in future :)

Edit: If you want every week good sales and if you need best advice you need to talk with heart_tracker (he is one of the best uploaders which i know)i`m sure he will share with you his secret for good sales every week :)

bullshit :-=

ScreenShot001.jpg

profits are a lot less work... 1-2TB files.

I rapidgator with 8-10TB no sales o_o:thumbdown:
RG untruthful!!!

yeah i use FF for backup too now, very fast servers, unlimited download traffic, (at least so far) and 39$ for a year is really cheap.

http://www.filefactory.com/premium/promo/

is FF really good for backup? because I'm currently looking to transfer all my files from RS... how many have you stored on FF richard? coz I heard they have fair use policy and people with lots of files have some troubles with them

is FF really good for backup? because I'm currently looking to transfer all my files from RS... how many have you stored on FF richard? coz I heard they have fair use policy and people with lots of files have some troubles with them

well i have 3 TB at the moment, but its growing like hell (and none of my link is public), so far no problem. i guess they have lots of empty servers now after they stopped mixed plan last year.

how much TB do u have?

Last edited:
FF fair use policy says they contact you to stop uploading, before your account is disabled.

"...What happens when I am affected by the Fair Usage Policy?

If your usage is considered to be above average, we will contact you by email and inform you that your FileFactory storage or bandwidth is excessive and is affecting other customers. We will try to work with you in reducing your usage. But, if your usage remains excessive, we reserve the right to reduce your ability store or download files, meaning you will no longer be able to add or download files, until you reduce your usage...."

if its true, at least they dont ban immediatelly.

Last edited:
You're still adding files to that 3TB right? I'm already transferring my files to another host but I'm still looking for another host just to make sure that what happened with MU last year won't happen again. I lost around million of files on 10+ accounts on MU last year and I don't want that to happen again.

yeah everyday, i just started archieving, cuz im running out of my local disks and other options.. :)

maybe its just a theory, but

Last summer events at filefactory:

- PayPal suspended FF's account
- FF suspended their mixed plan
- FF havent paid for months to affiliates
- PPS plan was 25/0 for months (just think about it, omg!)
- mass number of uploaders left FF

i think they have lots of empty space right now. why would they chase away those few people who is willing to pay?

so thats the same reason why we can buy 1-year premium only for 39$... they're welcoming each customer with open arms.

they new plan is 50/25 (still not better than other hosts'), maybe if their servers are filled up again, they will kick our ass. but hopefully not in the near future.

Last edited:
Back