Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,907 comments
lolz guys... there are more legend Uploaders which are not in WJ..
who earn more then 7K $ per months.. they get daily 30-40 sales...
WT*.... i heard about that... LOLZ

seeing stiven's stats is always a good inspiration

yeah man u both Stiven andd Richard are my inspiration when i first starting uploading about 8-9 months ago, the first time i see stiven stat are with filefactory (i told to myself darn he is a monster) "i dont know that filefactory paid him already or not". And richard on RG thread by looking the download just make my mouth open lolz i remember ur avarage download are 2000dls a day (same monster like stiven).

heart_tracker is even better than stiven.

He is getting at least 10 sales per day, but he doesn't reveal his secrets to us. :hrhr:

hehehe u know the most hillarious about heart_tracker "he said upload speed 70MB are very slow, he's lookin for server that can upload with 70GB speed!!!!he will paid even 200$"

Last edited:
FF paid him :) i can tell you that for sure ;)

@divineee DL numbers worth nothing...

and maybe there are better uploaders than stiven, but so far i havent seen better stats than his .. ever.

btw filefactory is back with 50/25 PPS plan, did you know guys?

Last edited:
@divineee
i got my payment from filefactory under Richard's help. i have no payza account, i use the Richard's. thanks for the good brother.

Last edited:
now its hard to use withdraw with payza, i've heard its disabled for a while. payza dont like hosts anymore.

this pic shows what a God stiven was at Filefactory:

--- pic has been removed ----

FF paid last year, in November to affiliates.

i was thinking about a sec to spend stiven's money for some sexy girllllss instead of giving it to him :P

Last edited:
Back