Rapidgator Discussion thread

36,044 comments
Dont worry about this decision,they dont care about you this is the ultimate proof that they only want to make cash for themselves othervise they would give you some % for your stolen work vis/Bitshare.They soon will be down.Mark my words.

Let us unite!!!
We are not satisfied with this decision............. consecutive nonsense :thumbdown:

Filesonic had the same function and everything was good. Uploaded.net has got the same function and everything is working.
Filesonic has the same function and look where they are now. Hunted by the feds and cowardly went away to some island hiding.

Uploaded has the import feature and so does some other filehosts but they give majority of the earnings to the original uploader and the rest to the leecher.

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/xCilHBC.jpg[/SLIDE]

When you contact support and tell them to stop remote upload from RG to RG, also show this bitshare screenshot, and ask them to give us 70% from the leecher's earning. Because bitshare gives 70% of earnings to original uploaders too.

Well if they can't give % to the original uploader, they should at least limit the files being uploaded from rg to rg. Like count the rg to rg as deductable to your premium download usage -15gb/30gb.

They're down, because of FSC to FSC function? Are you kidding me?
I'm not saying they are down directly because of FSC to FSC. Leechers made fsc famous all over the web with FSC to FSC with probably 90% of the releases are found on FSC somehow somewhere dead or alive. So obviously when MU went down, FSC knew they would be one of the top filehost that would be targeted in the future and that led to shut down affiliates program and run away.Same goes with every filehost, the more famous they are, the more they are targeted by the authorities. Obviously RG now wants to go down the same route in the future but only after they milk as much new customers from their money right now.

The only thing i realise is that RG to RG only works up to 2Gb files because of the size limit restriction on remote upload. As others mentioned, at least put a bandwidth cap like on this function. Right now everybody can literally spread XXTB of data everywhere without any effort in a day. Guess busy week ahead for the leechers.

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/xCilHBC.jpg[/SLIDE]

When you contact support and tell them to stop remote upload from RG to RG, also show this bitshare screenshot, and ask them to give us 70% from the leecher's earning. Because bitshare gives 70% of earnings to original uploaders too.

already done and refer them to WJ pages 578-580 :wave:

They're down, because of FSC to FSC function? Are you kidding me?

This was one of the reasons not the main reason of closing filesonic..........but that is a bit offtopic

What will be the result of this ??

RG will get invaded by huge AMOUNT of spammers.

Also read the reply some member give 1-2 pages back about reported files. Re-read it again......& then re-consider why they closed. The more files they spread the more sales they will get as a total. However the more files results in more reports for removal.

We do not have necessary to agree you think is good

you have your own opinion as everyone.......

RG has been informed.

Hope to take serious decision by the end of Feb and make at least optional for each user (select to disable-enable) from my account settings. (add an option) or disable it

As others mentioned, at least put a bandwidth cap like on this function. Right now everybody can literally spread XXTB of data everywhere without any effort in a day. Guess busy week ahead for the leechers.

the solution is to make it optional (if RG desperate wanted it as others also :() and each affiliate will select or deselect this from account settings

Last edited:
Dear Partners,

Now you can upload files from rapidgator.net to your rapidgator account using remote upload functiono_o

this thing will kill RG soon i hope they just make it for premium users only or Disable it

filesonic went down cause of law suits same as oron think what they had on there server it was nothing to do with fsc to fsc cause bitshare get spammed with that bs to bs stuff so plz read a bit before saying it was fsc to fsc why filesonic ran

filesonic went down cause of law suits same as oron think what they had on there server it was nothing to do with fsc to fsc cause bitshare get spammed with that bs to bs stuff so plz read a bit before saying it was fsc to fsc why filesonic ran
FSC to FSC was not the main reason but it was a contributing factor to them running away. FSC to FSC means more spammers, more spammers means more links, more links means more DMCA removals, more DMCA removals means more lawsuits and unwanted attention. More unwanted attention leads them to run away happily with everyone's money and shut down the sharing features of their site. But enough of that.

With RG to RG enabled now, some forums might ban this filehost if it gets out of hand with the spammers again. Best and possibly the easiest option for RG is to enable/diable option for RG to RG for the uploaders. I doubt it would be that difficult to implement this option anyway into their current system if they are serious about keeping their top affiliate earners. Or the affiliates would slowly move to another host leaving them with nothing but a bunch of same links and contents generated from the spammers.

Last edited:
@tofuwizard i agree with you there look at ppd spammers use that and abuse the server big time but when its a pps they know they wount earn 1p from downloads so next thing they try to do is frud these people need to grow up and getting a bot can random all rapidgator links even implenting to disable rg to rg wount stop spammers i spend most of my time uploading lets just hope rg wount end up like ryushare deleting masses of data and giving no reason that what will happen to rg

Remote upload serves as an quicq solution for your upload from one filehost to another.When you forexample upload links to rapidshare you dont need to upload them manually to Rg again,you just put in the Rs links names/https and remote upload will reupload the links in seconds/minutes.Its something like partner share program between filehosts(hope i did say it right)

Rg to Rg means that when you have your files/links shared somewhere and someone else want to share your material he dont need to download your files he just puts in their https and all your weeks work can be stolen/reuploaded on his account in a blink of an eye.

Literally it means that when you upload some movie with 17 gb for 3 hours anyone can remote your links/work in very short time and earn on your hard work.So you dont work only for your self but for everyone who remote/reuploads your links.

Correct me if im wrong please in some points.

someone can expain to me wtf this mean?
upload rapidgator.net to rapidgator acc with remote upload?

This was the reply I received from support after complaining about the new rg-rg remote function.....

Dear Customer,
Please do not worry - your downloads won't be lost. They will be counted as usual - once the file is downloaded to customer's PC it is considered as a downloaded one.
Kind regards, Anna.

What a load of cr*p.... They don't really care about their uploaders..... urgh...

Back