Rapidgator Discussion thread

36,044 comments
very bad news.

real suicide in all terms

1 (old) huge advantage of RG for blocking internal remote has become biggest disadvantage now

:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

ticket send to RG support

at least make an option in my account settings to disable internal remote by user input-preference.

This is a suicide for them and all bots will invade RG service now :(

How stupid is RG right now? At least give some % of the earnings like other filehosts to the original uploader. That I don't mind.

RG links will spam everywhere like Filesonic days, few months into 2013, bye bye/RIP RG because anti-piracy lawyers would be parachuting onto them to get rid of this filehost because "links associated with questionable content are found everywhere"

yeap this is coming..........there are bots who will invade RG service everywhere

**see "FileSonic story"

Last edited:
When Remote upload the file owner will be how many% gain.

information, see

I wrote in support. If the write response

* Take my english is very bad in you an e-mail properly. *

OMG :facepalm:
Not only your uploaded stuff will be scraped by tens of others and you won't get any profit from it, but also the more people spread the links, the more likely it will be deleted by abuse (it's deleted by md5 hash, so all copies will be dead after only one has been reported)... :facepalm:

Last edited:
Very bad news for me ...
Just email them! Say that you are not happy with this decision! I wrote to them, let's unite to not abuse our files ....

Let us unite!!!
We are not satisfied with this decision............. consecutive nonsense :thumbdown:

this copy rg to rg is not good i upload to premium hosts but have rapidgator as free links cause it makes people go to rapidgator cause they the only free links reason i upload to premium hosters to be fair people gonna have premium with say ryushare and lumfile but yeah this rg to rg is bad news

Back