Rapidgator Discussion thread

36,044 comments
I think it is no metter what he uploud, if you reup at the same account delete files you must be count with ban account. Few days ago imagetwist blocked my account for somethink like this.

no RG Just reply they blocked my account for reup links. i got 400$ in a week. RG big scam. any time blocked your accounts. Dnt waste your time with RG. better move to UL. its really good.

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

SMX i am upload Only PC games.

no RG Just reply they blocked my account for reup links. i got 400$ in a week. RG big scam. any time blocked your accounts. Dnt waste your time with RG. better move to UL. its really good.

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Just because they blocked your account it doesn't mean they scam meh...
You just can't upload the same files again and again when they delete em.They have to save their ass well.
Just don't play stupid here.

How you re upload - from your computer, or make copies and when RG deleting your files, you upload copies from RG

much better earn from u with RG. and i trust better than you. But They have no proper answer why they block my account. just saying This account has been blocked by md5 hash. tomorrow they reply my account Fraud. they havnt any excuse why bannd my account. reason is they scam cheat my 600$. thts all. if you trust RG carry on your upload. RG scam its My opinion.

i need something cleared up on rapidgator has any body sold any premium accounts today and have you been paid for it

i sold 1 today but as am on ppd it wount count and ive been told rg close pps so i need it confermed

Back