Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,923 comments
On exwp.org you can transfer it to PayPal or your bank account. They are in business for several years, don't use any private exchangers, they try to build up your trust and when you want to exchange a larger amount, they scam you :facepalm:
exchangezone.com is also a good place to exchange, but it takes some time since you have to go through LR first. But they offer escrow service so the other part can't scam you. BUT: Also here never get into business directly with the exchanger, even if someone offers you this in a private message, you will get scammed for sure (if not with the first transaction, after you get trust to your exchanger you will be scammed for sure). At least that's my experience...

i have 44 but usually i have 4 in one week cca.

it seems like its not too much but 1.)im more the small/middle class uploader 2.)it doesnt match the statistics i have normally.

370? wow. that is my two weeks work

guyz , is there any difference between RG and UL in payment methods for downloaders

i mean which filehosts of these 2 avail more payment methods for downloaders who buy premium ?

Back