Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,901 comments
but i have 2 sale today 1 yesterday ?
cc is working very well but i feel they cheating with sale

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

For real, man. I think they will out in 4 January 2013 and they're grabbing as many money as they can from us. I sent them ticket.
what you say mean they will out in 4 January 2013 ???

Those discussions r of no use but bottom line is they r cheating bz i have got sales from most parts where people buy premium most but still i am not getting ny sales after 6 hrs of the new day . Just those 6 hrs wat ever i earn i get after that a complete nill . And that thing is happening i guess from 6-7 days before then it was even more worst ... But Bottom line is they know tat many will use them and there are very less alternatives . So only option is be with them or leave them ...

I think they read the comments here and they are angry as I am now getting 0 sale, usually by this time I get 1 or 2 sales...LOL

The situation is getting worse, my unique content is just wasted everyday, I don't think they are going to do anything about this issue, because they simply don't want to count sales like they use to. They will keep giving 1 or 2 sales so people would keep thinking that things will be alright, but that's about it, I don't think they are going to be the same rapidgator they use to be.

Adiel off course they will not be like before.... i hope problems come from CC and soon aciuf will attack again CC and they will close their CC, after that they will add new one like everytime and this time CC will work normal if the problems come from CC.. so PLEASE aciuf please do something :) thank you.

Back