Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,901 comments
when i try to login to my account today, it won't login, then i use password recovery, and they send me the new password to my email, and it did not work also ??!!!!!

why this strange thing happen with me ??

please any one can help ?? i got a lot of files in my account that i used in my site

:sleeping:

same thing happend to me after few hours began to work

and support write me counter work normal... if RG think counter work normal this mean they don`t try to fix the problem with sales counter so no bright future for RG..

Sales fraudulent, friends premium has been received and counted saw the link.

RG, which now counts of fraudulent filehost 1 ranking

Sales fraudulent, do not Rebill (intentionally unresolved problem. Manuel overtime us gain 0)

Stopped using.

I guess so too but do we have much options left now days . most people dont buy premiums from new hosts easily and its much more easy for them to buy with popular ones tats the saddest part ...

Since 2 months I always get sale when new day arrive. Today I got sale after 20 minutes. I think they open sales for first 1-2 hours of the day, lmao.

I think that is true, I also get 1 or 2 sales during a short time and then after that, no sale for the whole day, its like they allocate a specific time during which you can get sales and after that not a single sale is counted for the rest of the day.
And they don't seem to be interested in solving this problem. Maybe a worldwide boycott will make them do something :)

I think that is true, I also get 1 or 2 sales during a short time and then after that, no sale for the whole day, its like they allocate a specific time during which you can get sales and after that not a single sale is counted for the rest of the day.
And they don't seem to be interested in solving this problem. Maybe a worldwide boycott will make them do something :)

confirm !!
RG :thumbdown: but at now no filehost is better

Dont u know something is Batter then Lumfile Sorry nothing :d

Back