Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,955 comments
what a big lie and what a cheat and what a shame for RG !!! if they said they would pay on monday or never pay and they would be more respectful for me.but they are lying ''we ll pay on friday '' '' we sent money to webmoney''.just tell the truth

Hi guys stop crying please
crying_baby-193.gif

Usually rapidgator do the same thing and takes another day to pay after friday

So be patient or be patient , you have no choice :))

when RG PAID US CAN ANY ONE TELL ME KINDLY REPLY ME WAIT FOR UR pM MATE

I DONT KNOW WHY RG SAY IN SITE PAID IF THEY NOT PAID SO WHY THEY WROTE PAID WORD IN THE SITE WHAT A BIB SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT WHAT HAPPEN TO RG WHY THEY LIE US

Every day, every second you guys trolling and spamming this forum with your nonsences over and over and over again, and turn every thread in useless trash with 0 useful infos. Every official support runed away, never looked back, cause they cant deal with you.

Why you don't get it already?

Little reminder!
When they went down and told that they will be back, and that the are moving servers there was 200+ useless "RIP" posts. They do come back. (i didn't see anyone quoting his own stupid RIP post and saying sry i was wrong). FTP upload fail for few hours same guys start trashing again, just ignoring how stupid they were writing RIP just few days ago, and now uploading on RG again.

502 error for a couple of hours. Guess what! They are back. Burying RG again for the xzy time.

1 day delay in payment, what a surprise, SAME guys are "Riping" "doomsday-ing" again and again and again. They payed in last Friday.

Again almost same situation now (just 1 week later), and AGAIN "omg omg" "cheat" "Rip" "they are done" bla bla bla.

sigh

Last edited:
One Big fact is: talking about good host as Rapidgator on this authorities targeted forum is not good. You only giving information to authorities and filelockerstop shit. So you all helping kill good hosts. Thats all.

And sorry for my very bad english.

Every day, every second you guys trolling and spamming this forum with your nonsences over and over and over again, and turn every thread in useless trash with 0 useful infos. Every official support runed away, never looked back, cause they can deal with you.

Why you don't get it already?

Little reminder!
When they went down and told that they will be back, and that the are moving servers there was 200+ useless "RIP" posts. They do come back. (i didn't see anyone quoting his own stupid RIP post and saying sry i was wrong). FTP upload fail for few hours same guys start trashing again, just ignoring how stupid they were writing RIP just few days ago, and now uploading on RG again.

502 error for a couple of hours. Guess what! They are back. Burying RG again for the xzy time.

1 day delay in payment, what a surprise, SAME guys are "Riping" "doomsday-ing" again and again and again. They payed in last Friday.

Again almost same situation now (just 1 week later), and AGAIN "omg omg" "cheat" "Rip" "they are done" bla bla bla.

sigh

listen carefully they paid but we not recived money in my wmz account thats why i am so hyper why they said in site they paid us why so it means they make fool ryt where is the money we want money ok we not want lose our money thats not our problem to have cc problem or other problem

Im more interested in the new CC processor than in one week payment... because the whole future of uploading to RG depends on CC now

Exactly, think about the long term, not just one darn week. Some people are too short sighted. CC is the number one thing right now. I don't want to switch hosts every couple of months.

Last edited:
Back