Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,906 comments
i don't know why you guys say you lost rebils unless you mean auto-rebils coz every user who buy under your link will always be your ref and when he manually renew u will get rebill if u mean the auto once they will rebuild slowly the important is that the user him self is still your refreal and u get % every time he make payment

also why us say that they will have another CC system maybe the same system just writing a new contract with their banks

ok, guys, when we had paypal recurring memberships were managed by pp and if you wanted to cancel that recurring membership you had to do it at pp. but RG does manage them by themselves i suppose so how does anyone of us know who keeps the cc-data ? RG ? if yes, they could use them on a new cc processor as well and we have still our rebills ?

2012-10-11 22:59:12 Credit card payments
In order to fully comply with Visa and Mastercard rules, We are currently switching
to another credit cards billing. As a result, We'll offer safe and secure payment solution for our customers.
We apologies for any inconvenience. ...

i don't know why you guys say you lost rebils unless you mean auto-rebils coz every user who buy under your link will always be your ref and when he manually renew u will get rebill if u mean the auto once they will rebuild slowly the important is that the user him self is still your refreal and u get % every time he make payment

also why us say that they will have another CC system maybe the same system just writing a new contract with their banks

No sir, It will not be in your referral. I have almost daily sale but I have only one referral.
I have reffered one of my friend by my referral link. Your customers will not be your referral.

We are lost all rebills 100%.
Even CC will be added right now.
Premium accounts from which we expect rebills, were purchased via CC processors that no longer serves RG.
When/If RG add CC as payment option, then it will be completely different CC processor.

You're right.

Damn, these ***** made it on purpose. These ***** use every f.... single trick to cheat us >.<

No, I don't believe that they have intention to cheat us.
Simply, they forced to change CC processors, because
previous CC processor stop working with RG (reason why, we just may guessing or listening net rumors)

they should drop PPD and stick with PPS only, that's understandable and i think it's the only option left, this "need to register to download" is a terrible move, been banned on wbb is no small thing:facepalm:

Yeah, I agree. PPD is pointless anyway. You need 1000 downloads a day to make it worthwhile anyway. PPS is all that matters. They should drop the registration crap and just let things be. I just wonder when the CC processor will be back. Hopefully not another week. No point in uploading I guess because nobody is downloading. 1/4 of normal traffic.

^ Might be another week or two depending on how things work out between them and the new gateway but I'm keeping it positive that we might see it early next week since it's down for a few days now already. Still suck that we will lose our rebills with the old gateway probably (even though it's only 30%) but at least they bothered to make an announcement in the news section that they are going to change CC gateway instead of keeping everybody in the dark.

09dh.jpg
09ht.jpg
09ax.jpg
09jh.jpg
09bh.jpg

As like most the download count went down dramatically because of the forced registration.

Wbb banned RG, soon many will do the same,

Hope RG solves the cc problem soon.

yes i got the same thing too, stats decrease & boards begin to ban RG. I hope they fixed it....I got donwloads but it's too low now, i probably if they can't fixed it....This host is unstable.

Back