Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,906 comments
I think RG is working on the account security & premium page. Some people said that cc processor banned them but I don't believe it. Even webmoney and alipay is offline. It can't be a coincidence

That's why your files can not be downloaded by non-reg user or something relevant probs.

"pls login or register in site"

user friendly:facepalm:

They could atleaset inform uploaders about the changes they are doing.two days of my upload time wasted.no dls for any file.

Why does everybody throw such massive hissy fits whenever something goes slightly wrong. They are like a 100 new posts everytime the server is down or any little problem. What do you think moaning in a thread where there is no RG support will accomplish. Have you ever lived in the real world, every company or institution has problems at one time or the other RG is not even one of them you should expect there will be problems. Just shut up and wait for it to sort it self out, understand the reality of what we do and stop whining if they are back up and running in a few days great if not stop being shocked and annoyed it is the reality of what we do. Either move on or wait or quit all together just stop saying the same thing 20 times. Of course RG are shaving/restricting DLs right now as there sales will have crashed through the floor with this issue no way in hell do they wanna be paying for DL's as well - it's obvious.

Also to the ridiculous amount of people coming on here screaming 2 days no sale CHEAT!!!! SHUT UP!!! Shave or no shave many of us get sales (every day) and dl's if you are not it is because no one is buying from you. Because you got 5 sales on Monday it doesn't mean you deserve 5 every monday. Grow up!!!!

I hate webmoney! Exchange to paypal help please

I wish RG would use a different payment method, WM is confusing the hell out of me. X-(

I know there already posts on this but the sites in the ones I've found don't work.

Can someone help me by saying where I can wxchange WM to paypal.

I would be reealy greatful for any info.

Thanks

For 6days no rebills!
Someone have rebills???

I do not understand, how can you write "no rebills." Of course there is no rebills, when Rapidgator abolished purchase premium account by CC.
Credit Card processors, multiple orders do not charge subscribers for 1 month, and therefore no rebills. When RG added option of paying a premium account by CC, old rebills no longer valid, because Rapidgator added new Credit Card processors.

Back