Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,962 comments
luches you are right :).. people will move from PPS to PPD and they will earn 1-5$ per day but rapidgator nothing because they can`t generate sales... and this is best way... but even now we can earn some $ but not enough

i told they have forced registration until their CC is sorted out ! they are doing this to prevent everybody switching to PPD !

is this an official word from RG--that they are forcing people to sign up to be able to download as free users because of the payment option issue? even so, people are not that dumb not to know how to sign up to get the file they want. it is not like that they disabled the downloading function altogether. to those saying that the sign-up-before-you-can-download whatever is causing the enormous stats decrease whilst people can still download, i don't buy your crap. I SMELL CHEATING HERE. right now is the best time they implement their stats manipulation operation because they have no income as their payment systems are down, and so they can't let their uploaders earn either. i've been on PPD with them ever since and and something is absolutely not right right now!

@tacticsshow
ah, no mate. its just my speculation. why else would they force registration so suddenly? i know everybody was thinking of switching to PPD until CC is fixed ! that would be a great loose on RG part since no premium is generated but everybody has switched to PPD ! simple logic man !

i think luches is right, it was a smart move from RG, even if some uploaders or downloaders dont like it. RG dont want to run out of money, because they have much less income now. My download numbers dropped by half, even if downloaders know how to register, some of them just dont want to, and look for other hosts to download.

Anyways, I dont care about few stupid sales or download numbers, but the big questions of the week, can RG pay us? :) and how long does it take them to solve Credit Card problem?

Last edited:
Not a good move by RG to make free users register to download content, it will only result in RG being banned from all the big sites.

why to force users to registrate in order to download files, since anyway the rates of downloads are very slow!

they will not be in lose, even if you have 1000 down daily the per cent for getting sales is huge

its the end with RG
That's what 99% said when RG was kicked out from their old datacenter. And look where are they now after they returned.

I don't think there is a need to worry just yet for the next few days to see how the CC problem sorts out (like in their announcement, wait till the weekend to see if there is any progress on it). Most likely i think is a minor problem that other filehosts also face too with their gateway on occasions.

They should have two CC gateway like Extabit, so even if they have problems with one, there is still another one to buy premium and they won't be screwed, and all of us won't be screwed for the next few days here.

Last edited:
No DL and no sales for two days.Check your files!All my files are on my account online but when i try to download any of them it says file not foud.This is shit!!! RG is online but all stats are frozen and the files are shown as file not found. Regards from Czech Republic.

WTF ??

when somebody try to download my file

it display

pls login or register in site

huge decrease in my download count...bcoz of this...no body willing to register

End of RG around the corner ??

Back