Rapidgator Discussion thread

36,022 comments
RG isn't down. Down from the PC I'm using now. But working in my NL RDP and when I use a german proxy site, the site also loads on my PC now.

About CC issue, I don't think it's related to AK and his doings. If it was, he would be flaunting it all over the place. Probably some issue with their gateway or bank or whatever. Other filehosts has this problem too occasionally before they had it back up again.

wbb banned RG again,have no idea what's their problem with filehosts.

Warezbb has no problem with filehosts. It's like RG who is having problem on its own. Every other day we see a downtime and people from diff country not able to access RG.

RG is a great host but a recent problem with their downtime and just now we see their CC problem. I think this is the only reason why RG banned in wbb now.:)

Filehosts sites are meant to stay online and not to stay offline every other day.

RG proves again their "proffesionalism" and update us about their problem verry quick!!I really "like" their pro-uploaders atiitude!
Will found out in 2 days if their CC are blocked or not....when payouts are made (or not!)

Ohh Yeaaahh. why i didn't see that before.

[slide]http://imageshack.us/a/img829/9457/1349838624594.png[/slide]​

They are now forcing every god damn downloaders to register before they can download any good shit from RG.

Damn this really really sucks RG.

With this rule we are gonna get lots and lots of downloads but only from premium users and not from free users who first test the speed and a site stats before they make up their mind and then buy it.

Please remove this force registeration. :)

Just curious since sales are slowing because of CC issues are many of you switching to pay per download? Is it good? I have never used it, but I get about 500 download per day. I have no idea what I would earn with that amount. I have always figured I PPS would be better. but maybe not??

they have forced registration to stop uploaders from abusing PPD i guess. imagine suddenly a huge number of uploaders swtich to PPD while no premium sale is generated ! when CC is back they will remove that forceful registration

Back