Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,939 comments
Shavegator is a fake user may be 2nd account of rapidgator around has fake stats according to me. Rapidgator must removed this
10 $ PPD option, cause they reply to me banning my accounts instead of doing pps me. I did not shared illegal just shared my personal voyage movies recorded in asia in a voyage sharing places. They just banned my account. Thanks god I had not used my credit card
to buy premium account.

how is stats for you today ? normal? strange ? i`m not happy today but maybe bad day for me... or maybe because is payday and they cheat little in stats to save money for payment :)

Last edited:
I have 12$ but when i try to change to PPD i get still yhis message:
Please fix the following input errors:
To change a tariff plan you have to earn more than 10$ working on a PPD plan. What is the problem

shavegator, WHO belive a member can get sales with zero downloads or 5 download except you create your own accounts
from your files and sell them. I remember some members cheated filesonic and hish had banned them and same thing happened
in other hosts. If you check other rapidgator stats you see few hundreds downloads and some sales. Do not try to convince me
just convince yourself that you are not a cheater. I'm nothing for you and for rapidgator.

@vAiLan:- No. Webmoney keeper classic is not necessary until or unless if you are not making more than $800-$1000 a month and if you are then you must get yourself a keeper classic account.

I am happy with keeper light and keep my account lite. :D

@vAiLan:- No. Webmoney keeper classic is not necessary until or unless if you are not making more than $800-$1000 a month and if you are then you must get yourself a keeper classic account.
Classic and Light have the same limits, the only difference is that classic is a program and with light you are working in a browser.
In keeper mini you have small limits

yes but i have more then 2k $ in my balance, i wait for Payza but i don`t believe they will added soon so that`s why i have to request in WM and i have to be sure i have right account because many people complain they not receive money

Classic and Light have the same limits, the only difference is that classic is a program and with light you are working in a browser.
In keeper mini you have small limits

so with light i will receive 2000$ without any problem ?

Back