Rapidgator Discussion thread

36,045 comments
Anyone have problem with FTP upload?

I can't connect in Filezilla the last 20 minutes.
It was working fine for me earlier, but not now. Anyone is having same problem?

At the moment i cant upload via zoom uploader, via ftp and i cant either access rapidgator.net to try web upload from NL RDP...
No way for me to upload... :facepalm:

trying to remote from RS been like 10 min on 12 files and just 28%
even if it works I have 2K more files so this will be way to slow
and this is not even my main collection just an update

Too many people having no sales this week, something has to be wrong and we all know RG has a shameful history of cheating theirs stats.

My sales come from my site which is still having the same visits as the previous weeks and has the same number of downloads, only this week I haven't had a single sale when usually I have several.

can u pls check if u have problem still? same visits & sales?

Some people are complaining about getting low or no sales. Of course there will be days like these. My earnings is smaller compared last week (my highest earnings) but i don't have a day that i did not get even a single sale this week. Even if I have a day that have no sales I'm not complaining. And yesterday was my highest number of sales so far. So I think everything is fine with sales. Some people just have bad days including me.

And what is your proof about that ? You can`t just write they shave... without any proof if you have $0 today this not mean they shave.. so please share with all people here how THEY SHAVE. Thank you.
mgxFY.jpg

Everybody knows that a big part of their sales dont count sales .....2 friends of my bought on 8 september premium accounts with their credit cards .....12TB of data and sticky topics with all my links up (On biggest forum).With other hosts about 5-7 new sales/day with shavegator see yourself ......and yes i am moving to other host , not complaining anymore.

Back